Makeup By Anna Grimes Reviews

11 | Atascadero, CA

11 Reviews for Makeup By Anna Grimes

Samar · Married on 10/12/2019

Anna is awesome!

I hired Anna to do my makeup for my wedding along with the moms and bridal crew. She was soo sweet and responsive from the beginning. i initially found her on instagram and liked that she seemed to do a variety of looks, I felt like a lot of the makeup artists in the central coast were only doing one specific makeup look for one particular looking type of bride. Anna had variety and I appreciated that. I hired her without doing my trial first as we live out of the area.
    I went and saw her for my "engagement" pictures and did my trial then, about 6 weeks before the wedding. She was super sweet and flexible to my schedule. I showed her an inspiration picture and discussed my makeup needs with her and she did an AMAZING job. Asking me how I liked things as she went along to make sure we were on the same page.

The day of the wedding, she was on time, sweet, and did a great job on everyones make up. My best friend and maid of honor is super into makeup and doesn't really let just anyone touch her face, she is also African American so was a little nervous about letting someone do her makeup, but after talking to Anna and looking at her insta she went for it. She was SOOOO excited and happy with her makeup. Everyone else also loved the job Anna did and were so happy. I obviously loved mine as well and got so many compliments about how beautiful I looked (thanks Anna!)

If you are looking for a makeup artist, hire Anna, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Vick Mullikin · Married on 09/28/2019

So sweet and talented!

Anna was so amazing during our makeup time. She did the bridesmaids and my MIL. Holy cow I could not believe how gorgeous the make up was! I was so happy with how it turned out! She was so sweet and genuine the entire time we were together that day. I wouldn’t have wanted my makeup done by anyone else!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2019

Anna is amazing!

Anna is an amazingly talented makeup artist that made my bridal party and the mothers feel beautiful on my wedding day. Our makeup stayed put, was perfect for our varying complexions, and photographed so well! In addition, she was incredibly easy to work with and very responsive. I wish I could have her do my makeup every day!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Erin · Married on 06/22/2019

Anna was great!

Anna did my wedding makeup trial for our engagement shoot. She listened to exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations! My makeup lasted all day and night. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Margaret Reisz · Married on 05/25/2019

Very Satisfied!

Anna did an incredible job for me and some of my girls on my big day. She kept good notes from our trial but was still flexible to tweak things on the day of!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing make up artist!

Anna is the sweetest! She did my makeup for my wedding in May 2019, along with a few bridesmaids. She did amazing! I would totally have her do my make up any day. Good company and amazing make up!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Maria · Married on 05/10/2019

Great vendor!

Anna and her assistant were great! They did the makeup for my bridesmaids, moms, and sister-in-law. They were super friendly and professional. Most importantly they were on time if not ahead of schedule!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Kayli · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing makeup artist!!!

Anna was so professional and so sweet!! My makeup lasted all day and night even though I had a terrible cold on my wedding day and was constantly having to blow my nose. She’s super flexible and made it a great time for everyone!!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Fatima

Fatima B · Married on 02/11/2019

Incredibly talented makeup artist

Everyone has gone through it - terrible bridesmaids makeup for their friend's wedding - & I am proud to say my girls did NOT say that! Everyone, including the moms, grandmas, bridesmaids, & of course myself, LOVED LOVED LOVED their makeup! Anna recommended a second artist since there were about 8 girls, & her makeup artist, Megan, did a phenomenal job as well! Anna definitely has a great sense of what type of makeup artist your vibes need.

Anna's style is really whatever your style is because she knows it's YOUR day. I loved how she LISTENS which is something not all wedding vendors do, especially with hair & makeup. Something so simple like listening to a client really goes a long way. I felt comfortable telling her what I liked & wanted to fix & that's huge for me because I'm the type to not say anything when my hair cut is bad or my nails weren't done right. Seriously, Anna is the sweetest & she is so incredibly talented! I love her as a makeup artist, & mostly a person. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Tessa · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Makeup

Anna was just amazing very professional and made my experience perfect. I would recommend her to anyone who wants quality makeup done. She is absolutely amazing at what she does and so sweet! I felt beautiful and my pictures came out gorgeous.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Julie · Married on 06/04/2018

Anna goes above and beyond!

Not ONE member of my bridal party was unhappy with their makeup (and let's be honest, when the dust settles the nasty truth always comes out and when the dust settled on my wedding everyone still loved what she did for them)! Anna was prepared and extremely capable of making everyone look beautiful. She made everyone feel comfortable and added to my wedding day in such a positive and fun way. Her makeup is endless (it was quite amazing to see), as is her knowledge (we all felt she definitely knew what she was doing). She even let my 8 year old daughter get a little something, something when she wasn't booked to do so just because she's a caring human.

Sent on 11/01/2018