Makeup Artistry by Thy

San Jose, CA View map Visit website

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$10

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jennilyn
    Jennilyn Getting married on 09/11/2022

Great artist

Great to work with and I was happy with my makeup for the engagement photo shoot
  • Shirley
    Shirley T. Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you want your wedding experience to be perfect, hire Thy to do your makeup!!!

I decided to get my make-up done for my wedding two weeks prior to the date of my wedding and was so relieved when I found Thy on Wedding Wire! Her pictures fit the look I was going for which was glam, natural, but full coverage. I did not think I would get a response so quickly considering it was about 1am, but she responded and we setup a make-up trial & she was so kind, so thorough, very gentle, and absolutely nailed it! She made me feel at ease and I was so excited for her to glam me up for my wedding day because I had some crazy eyelash chronicles leading up to meeting her and she resolved that issue too with her amazing eyelash glue that withstands TEARS ON TEARS! On my wedding day, she arrived to my hotel room on time (maybe even a couple minutes early), did great on timing and even accomplished completing my moms and MOH's makeup and they were OBSESSED!!! We all did not have an issue with our makeup the whole day! We didn't become oily, we didn't have to reapply any makeup and we got complimented all day long! I wish I could carry Thy in my pocket for all occasions! Not only is she completely trusted by me and my family, but she is also now someone I will remember forever and reach out to for all my makeup needs! Thank you Thy, you know I love you SO MUCH and wouldn't want my special day to be remembered any other way, than with you! (p.s. You already know I'm tearing up writing this!)... Everybody, reach out to Thy to be your makeup artist, I promise you won't regret it! Plus she is the most affordable I found, unreal... a true blessing of a human
  • Diane
    Diane F. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and super personable MAU in the bay!

Thy is an amazing person as well as a makeup artist. I contacted her to see if she was available for my wedding to do my makeup. She was super responsive and friendly and we agreed to do a trial - she arrived on time and was just super personable and friendly! I felt at ease around her which is exactly what I needed during the big day. Also, my makeup looked amazing and on point to the examples, I showed her.

During the big day, she went above and beyond! Everybody in my small party of 4 was SO STUNNED at how good they looked and just amazed at Thy's general attitude throughout the entire day. Highly recommend her to brides-to-bes!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

San Jose, CA, 95131
Location of (Makeup Artistry by Thy)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding