Makeup and skincare by Rick

Grapevine, TX View map Visit website

In Grapevine, Texas, Makeup and skincare by Rick is a wedding beauty business. Owner Rick Edwards has been in the cosmetology industry since 1993. With a specific focus on skincare health, Rick and his team will help you look and feel beautiful for your walk down the aisle.

Begin the process with a consultation session, where you will have a chance to discuss your ideas with Rick. You can then go through a trial process, where you can see what your ideas look like in real life. Whatever you are looking for in the way of makeup and beauty, this team can execute. With a focus on skincare, the team can offer facials, skincare advice, waxing, tinting, and more. Some of their makeup services include:

• Bridal makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • skincare
  • waxing
  • lash and brow tints
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$55

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$40

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Men's Grooming
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

Team

Rick Edwards
Rick Edwards
Owner

I was born and raise in Texas City, Texas and made Dallas my home in 2010. I am a very creative makeup artist who lives and work in the Dallas and Fort worth area.I graduated from Christine Valmy Institute of Cosmotogy, in Houston Texas 1993 that is when I became an Esthetician / makeup artist.After graduation I started my career in Galveston Tx. at my salon from 1994-2008. I have Freelanced since. I have been at my current location for about 8 months. please go to my website to learn more about me, website: makeupbyrick.com

3549 Grapevine Mills pkwy, suite 305 Grapevine, TX, 76051

Tues - Sat 10am - 7pm sun - wedding parties only
Location of (Makeup and skincare by Rick)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding