Looking Like a Star

Miami, Florida View map

Makeup and Hair by Tatjana is a makeup and hair artist in Miami, Florida. Tatjana is an award-winning professional hair and makeup artist. She has more than 15 years of experience and was trained in Europe. Tatjana and her team provides services for weddings, bridal showers, engagements or any step of your wedding. Her work has been featured in Town & COuntry, Platinum Weddings, Ocean Drive Magazine, Enchanted Brides and more.

Tatjana is friendly and dedicated to each bride’s needs. She can create any look without loosing your own personal style. She is steady and applies flawless makeup to make you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day. Her hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts
  • Hair extensions
  • Hair styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Contour makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Elana
    Elana F. Married on 11/14/2021

I truly did look (and feel) like a star!

When my husband and I had to postpone our wedding from April 2020 to November 2021 due to the pandemic, my original hair and makeup vendor fell through — a huge blessing in disguise, as it’s how I wound up finding and hiring Tatjana and her lead artists, Marina and Nadine. Their work is just gorgeous. I am quite particular and know the look I like most on myself — a cat eye, red lip and NO contour or bronzer — and they absolutely nailed it. If only they could do my hair and makeup every day! My mom and bridesmaids looked like a million bucks on the big day, too. I’d recommend Tatjana’s team to anyone!

Looking Like a Star's reply:

Dear Elana, thank you sooo much for the stellar review! It was our pleasure working with you and your lovely ladies on your big day.
    You looked stunning!! Can't wait to get the professional photos and share on my Instagram. Again, thank you! :)
  • Emma
    Emma W. Married on 06/20/2020

You need tatjana for your wedding!

My experience with Tatjana was superb from start to finish. She is not only a lovely human being with a wonderful calming influence, but also a true artist when it comes to both makeup and hair. She truly made me feel like a "star" and everyone said I looked like one!

She did my makeup and hair EXACTLY how I wanted it, and even stayed for touchups. She was somehow able to keep my makeup and hair intact despite it being a VERY humid and hot June day in Miami, and because of her amazing talents, I was able to feel confident, beautiful and truly myself for the entirety of the day.

I want to note that because of cancelled and reshuffled wedding plans due to COVID, we were only able to book Tatjana a couple weeks before the wedding, giving her little notice or time to fit us into her schedule, but she was able to get me, my mother-in-law, and sister-in-law all in for hair and makeup trials the week of the wedding, and even went to buy me hair extensions the day before the wedding when I decided last minute that I wanted them. She is flexible, kind, talented and an overall joy to be around. She really made me feel calm and taken care of the entire day, especially because my own family couldn't make it and Tatjana was the last person to be with me before I walked down the aisle.

Thank you again to Tatjana and her amazing team for helping my dream wedding that I didn't even know I wanted come true!

Looking Like a Star's reply:

Wow Emma what an incredible review!
    Thank you SO much for all of your kind words! I am so happy i was able to be there for you on your wedding day, and honored to be with you before you walked down the aisle. it was an absolute pleasure to work with you and I hope to see you again soon. Wishing you all the happiness and love as you start this new chapter in your life! XO
  • Annie
    Annie L. Married on 01/02/2020

Tatijana was the best decision I made for my wedding!

If you want to feel like your absolute best on your wedding day or for any event, I HIGHLY recommend Tatijana. I have never ever liked my makeup when done professionally. I never look like myself and end up wiping it off. Finding the right makeup artist was one of the biggest stresses of my wedding planning. I had initially agreed to a different company because it was convenient but hated how I looked at the trial. Two weeks before my wedding, I messaged my photographer and told her I didn't feel good about my hair and makeup and she recommended Tatijana. And she somehow happened to be available. I can't even tell you how lucky I was. Tatijana is extremely professional, sweet, and fun and makes you feel comfortable. She knew EXACTLY what I didn't like and made me look like a better version of myself. My mom and I walked out of the trial almost in tears that we found Tatijana. My husband told me he was "nervous" about how I was going to look because he also never likes when I get my makeup done and he was AMAZED at how great my makeup turned out. Her team is professional and timely. I felt completely calm the day of my wedding because I knew I didn't have to worry about how I was going to look. Tatijana, I love you! Thank you for everything! My mom and I (and all of our friends) will only be using you for all future events!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Miami Miami, Florida, 33134
Location of (Looking Like a Star)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding