Miami, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Looking Like a Star

Makeup and Hair by Tatjana is a makeup and hair artist in Miami, Florida. Tatjana is an award-winning professional hair and makeup artist. She has more than 15 years of experience and was trained in Europe. Tatjana and her team provides services for weddings, bridal showers, engagements or any step of your wedding. Her work has been featured in Town & COuntry, Platinum Weddings, Ocean Drive Magazine, Enchanted Brides and more.

Tatjana is friendly and dedicated to each bride’s needs. She can create any look without loosing your own personal style. She is steady and applies flawless makeup to make you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day. Her hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts

Looking Like a Star 2
Looking Like a Star 3
  • F

f · Married on 11/19/2017

Simply put, Tatjana was a true professional, working with me in creating EXACTLY the look I imagined. She was lovely to work with and is a true artist of her craft. As a bride who is no fan of makeup, Tatjana worked her magic and made me fall in love with it! Thank you to her, for making me look my best on my day.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Caitlin · Married on 11/17/2017

Could not have been happier with Tatjana and Ana for my wedding makeup and hair! I do not wear a lot of makeup every day and Tatjana had a way of making me look like my most glamourous self without being too much. My hair by Ana was gorgeous and held up all night. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Tatjana is amazing! Her team did my hair and makeup for my rehearsal dinner and wedding as well as my bridesmaids and close family. I could not have been happier, I’m convinced it will forever be the best I’ll ever look! My bridesmaids also loved their hair and makeup. Tatjana really has an eye and I 100% trusted her. She was also so responsive throughout planning and figuring out trials, which made having a destination wedding far easier. Thank you Tatjana!!!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Looking Like a Star 4
    Looking Like a Star 5
    Looking Like a Star 6

Looking Like a Star FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling