Make Your Day/ Tracy Gilland

Make Your Day/ Tracy Gilland

About Make Your Day/ Tracy Gilland

On Location Freelance Makeup Artist
Tracy Gilland has been a Lancome Freelance Makeup Artist for 17 years.  Traveling the entire east coast for Special Events. She has been doing bridal makeup for over 15 years and will travel to your location of choice on your wedding day!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Richmond

4 Reviews for Make Your Day/ Tracy Gilland

Tracy did my makeup and my bridesmaids for my wedding at the Vintager Inn and it was stunning. She was so professional yet personable. Her equipment and makeup is high quality. She really listened to each person and what they wanted to make them feel beautiful. As the bride she made me feel stunning without being overdone. She also stayed on site to do touchups as it was raining.

Profile Picture Laurel, 4/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tracy is the most experienced person I have ever met when it comes to weddings, beauty and overall professionalism. I completely recommend her for all wedding essentials! I will make sure to refer all family and friends to her due to the fact that I was completely satisfied with every input and decision she put into the wedding preparations. I love her! The sweetest lady around :)

Profile Picture Aida, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tracy did my makeup for my wedding and all my wedding party of 12. She is the most talented and professional artist I have ever worked with. I consulted with other locals and only found Tracy to be the most honest and talented in her field! She is dedicated and passionate and has the experience that I trust. Her prices are so worth it and her team of assistance were as professional as well.

Profile Picture Justine, 11/24/12, 1 Review