Make Your Day/ Tracy Gilland

New Kent, VA View map

Tracy Gilland has been a Lancome Freelance Makeup Artist for 17 years. Traveling the entire east coast for Special Events. She has been doing bridal makeup for over 15 years and will travel to your location of choice on your wedding day!

• User2138976 2+ years ago
    Tracy did my makeup and my bridesmaids for my wedding at the Vintager Inn and it was stunning. She was so professional yet personable. Her equipment and makeup is high quality. She really listened to each person and what they wanted to make them feel beautiful. As the bride she made me feel stunning without being overdone. She also stayed on site to do touchups as it was raining.
    Aida Married on 02/14/2015
    Tracy is the most experienced person I have ever met when it comes to weddings, beauty and overall professionalism. I completely recommend her for all wedding essentials! I will make sure to refer all family and friends to her due to the fact that I was completely satisfied with every input and decision she put into the wedding preparations. I love her! The sweetest lady around :)
    Lindsey Married on 06/06/2010
    Tracy provided makeup for my entire bridal party and I. We all looked beautiful. She really complimented each of us with the right shades and colors. I felt like a princess. I especially love the attention she gave my mother on her makeup. I know that it helped relieve stress for her and made me very happy.

New Kent, 23124
Location of (Make Your Day/ Tracy Gilland)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding