Magnisimo - Instant Photo Magnets and Party Favors

Irvine, CA View map

Treat your guests with unique party favors, including personalized instant photo magnets, red velvet carpet treatment, open-air photo booths, and more! Forget traditional photo booths - keep the party on the dance floor. We capture photos of your guests at their very best and print our photo magnets on-site. Your guests will enjoy and cherish these unique photo magnets that will stick forever!

Alison B. Married on 11/27/2021

Best Photo Booth in OC!

I cannot say enough good things about Michael and his team at Magnisimo! My husband and I were undecided about having a photo booth at our wedding, but after attending a wedding with Magnisimo's photo booth we booked them the very next day! Michael was the definition of professional and one of the easiest vendors to work with. He went above and beyond when it came to communicating with us and making sure our guests made good use of the photo booth. We received dozens of compliments about Michael and his team, and guests loved that their pictures instantly became magnets! To top it all off, we received copies of all of the photos taken within a week of our wedding. Michael and Magnisimo are a vendor I would recommend to anybody planning an event. There are hundreds of photo booth services in Orange County, but only Magnisimo turns photos into magnets on site with expert service!
    Tomer K. Married on 08/15/2021

10/10 would use again~

Magnisimo at the helm of Michael did an amazing job, our guests were raving about the experience and magnets they provided! We would use them again in a heartbeat, thank you Magnisimo
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 09/19/2020

Unforgettable Party Favors & Great Service

I was a guest at a wedding where Magnisimo was a vendor and I loved them so much, I booked them for my own wedding (and then one of my bridesmaids book them for her wedding a few weeks later)! These photo magnets are AMAZING. They print in minutes. Your guests will be so surprised to find photos of themselves in real time on magnets they can display forever. So many of our wedding guests shared with me how appreciative they were to have a keepsake from our wedding that they actually liked. And that's just the product itself. I cannot say enough about the service we received! Michael and his team are awesome. Very communicative and flexible, and pricing is very reasonable. You will not be disappointed!

1 Harvey Ct Irvine, CA, 92604
(949) 899-6246
Location of (Magnisimo - Instant Photo Magnets and Party Favors)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding