Castle Rock, CO 80104 Map · Phone number

About Elite Beauty Co.

Magnifica Bella is an "On-Location" makeup service, specializing in weddings, prom, homecoming, senior portraits, and boudoir photos, or whatever your special occasion may be.

On your special day, "It's All About You"!

It is such a convenience to have someone come to you to provide your makeup for your special event.

You can set back, relax, and be pampered at the location of your choice.

Magnifica Bella works with several great wedding venues, such as Blackstone Country Club, Spruce Mountain Ranch, Cielo, Crooked Willow Farms, The Pinery, etc., as well as working with several outstanding photographers.

Contact Magnifica Bella for your wedding beauty needs, you will receive the most reasonable, dependable, courteous service that you are so deserving of for your special event.

Other couples have also viewed

• Nomadic Beauty LLC
  • Beauty on Location Studio
  • Glam x Glow Beauty
64b8097c7e7b5e0a 14021735 1120096708035947 1833124564021146550 n
64b8097c7e7b5e0a 14021735 1120096708035947 1833124564021146550 n
Magnifica Bella

32 Reviews for Elite Beauty Co.

• Colleen

Colleen O. · Married on 10/16/2020

A Perfect Beauty Team

The Elite Beauty Co. team did an amazing job of making us look gorgeous for our photos and still recognizable as ourselves. The expressiveness captured in our photos are thanks in large part to the job the beauty team did in highlighting our features. Plus, they made us feel so special during the process.

I had grand dreams of capturing getting ready moments at our picturesque venue, even though we had to start makeup earlier in the morning than we had access to the site. Cynthia and Tawny were amazing, working through all the options and being flexible in finding a solution that would get us all ready on time in our beautiful setting and even traveled to multiple locations to make this possible. And, when our wedding party had a bunch of last minute changes, they didn’t even blink an eye at making updates to accommodate that.

We couldn't be happier with the experience we had with Elite Beauty Co., and are so glad they were a part of our day.

Sent on 12/29/2020

Elite Beauty Co.'s reply:

Colleen, we loved working with you for your special day! Thank you so much for such a great review, truly appreciated!

Rachel L. · Married on 06/15/2019

beautiful make-up

I hired Cynthia for my bridal make-up and 3 of my bridesmaids. She did an AMAZING job. I loved my make-up, and am also someone who is very picky. I don't wear a ton of bold make-up and wanted to look natural but also great in photos and like the best version of myself. Not an easy task to complete, but she did. I felt so good, and my bridesmaids also looked amazing. Cynthia did two trials with me, and we tried different looks to find the one that fit best for me. She listened to me and what I wanted, which was really helpful and eased my anxiety. She was also always on time and finished the make-up for all of us quickly while still having it look incredible. She also uses individual fake lashes if you want fake lashes and they look 100% better and more natural than strips, I also forgot they were on because they feel so natural. I am so glad I found her and would highly recommend her for any special event.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Carlyn

Carlyn W. · Married on 06/08/2019

Spruce Mtn Wedding Make Up June 2019

Cynthia was recommended by my venue and she was amazing! I would recommend her to anybody. She was quick to respond to emails, listened to what I wanted, and did an amazing job!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Elite Beauty Co. FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 156.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 117.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• Castle Rock, CO, 80104 See on map
    7203761866 (Phone number)
    Location of (Elite Beauty Co.)