Elite Beauty Co. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Kimberlee L. Married on 08/07/2021

Stunning and Perfect Wedding Makeup!

Cynthia did an absolutely stunning job on my makeup! In the past, when I've had my makeup done by other people I've been really disappointed with the results - I just never felt I looked like myself My experience with Cynthia was the complete opposite of that! Not only was she 100% okay when I decided (kind of) at the last minute to change some things from our trial and go more natural with my makeup, but when I looked at myself in the mirror...I looked like me! Just fancier. :) In no way could I tell how much makeup I had. She played up all my favorite features and made me glow. I would 100% recommend booking her for your wedding!

Elite Beauty Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Kimberlee! Absolutely loved working with you for you special day! Hope you are enjoying married life!
  • Colleen
    Colleen O. Married on 10/16/2020

A Perfect Beauty Team

The Elite Beauty Co. team did an amazing job of making us look gorgeous for our photos and still recognizable as ourselves. The expressiveness captured in our photos are thanks in large part to the job the beauty team did in highlighting our features. Plus, they made us feel so special during the process.

I had grand dreams of capturing getting ready moments at our picturesque venue, even though we had to start makeup earlier in the morning than we had access to the site. Cynthia and Tawny were amazing, working through all the options and being flexible in finding a solution that would get us all ready on time in our beautiful setting and even traveled to multiple locations to make this possible. And, when our wedding party had a bunch of last minute changes, they didn’t even blink an eye at making updates to accommodate that.

We couldn't be happier with the experience we had with Elite Beauty Co., and are so glad they were a part of our day.

Elite Beauty Co.'s reply:

Colleen, we loved working with you for your special day! Thank you so much for such a great review, truly appreciated!
    Rachel L. Married on 06/15/2019

beautiful make-up

I hired Cynthia for my bridal make-up and 3 of my bridesmaids. She did an AMAZING job. I loved my make-up, and am also someone who is very picky. I don't wear a ton of bold make-up and wanted to look natural but also great in photos and like the best version of myself. Not an easy task to complete, but she did. I felt so good, and my bridesmaids also looked amazing. Cynthia did two trials with me, and we tried different looks to find the one that fit best for me. She listened to me and what I wanted, which was really helpful and eased my anxiety. She was also always on time and finished the make-up for all of us quickly while still having it look incredible. She also uses individual fake lashes if you want fake lashes and they look 100% better and more natural than strips, I also forgot they were on because they feel so natural. I am so glad I found her and would highly recommend her for any special event.
  • Carlyn
    Carlyn W. Married on 06/08/2019

Spruce Mtn Wedding Make Up June 2019

Cynthia was recommended by my venue and she was amazing! I would recommend her to anybody. She was quick to respond to emails, listened to what I wanted, and did an amazing job!
  • Georgina
    Georgina Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Makeup+Accommodating

I cannot rave enough about Cynthia! Communicating with her for the makeup trial and the day of the wedding was soooo easy and responsive! I don't usually wear too much makeup on a daily basis and I most definitely am not skilled at it so I know I had to hire someone for my wedding day. I was referred to Cynthia by my hair stylist and I was impressed during the makeup trial. She explains exactly what she's doing and makes you feel confident you'll look beautiful and that's exactly what she did. I felt so beautiful! The day of the wedding she was prompt and did amazing, not just on me but also my bridesmaids. Cynthia is great and so personable, definitely someone you want to help you on your wedding day. I also cannot thank Cynthia enough for stopping what she was doing just so that I could stop by her house to get a re-touch when she got a frantic call from my husband mid-evening that I was upset that my makeup had gotten ruined by the rain/snow and tears at the ceremony. I don't know very many people that would do, but I'm glad Cynthia is one of those people. If you're looking for a makeup artist who is personable, talented, and accommodating this is it, you've got her! She's seriously the absolute best!

Elite Beauty Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Georgina! It was a pleasure working with you! The weather did not cooperate at all on your wedding day, and you were out in some very inclimate weather for your photos, I was happy to retouch your makeup for your reception! So great to meet your hubby too! Best of luck to you both, wishing you a very blessed future! ❤️
    Jenna Married on 10/07/2018

Cynthia is awesome!

Cynthia was AWESOME to work with. There are so many wonderful things to say about her... from her personality to her talent in doing makeup. She was very patient and kind, she was quick to respond to emails and checked in on me a few times before the wedding to make sure we were set. Cynthia also emailed me the day before reassuring me she would be there at 12pm, I didn't hear from many wedding vendors the day before, just a simple email put my mind at ease knowing she'd be there! She did AMAZING makeup. I do not usually wear makeup ever- so I was a little nervous having my makeup done, but she truly made me look so natural and beautiful. The makeup she did for my Mom, Mother-in-law, and Grandma was also amazing! I cannot recommend her enough for so many reasons :)
    Holly Married on 03/03/2018
    Cynthia and her assistant did make-up for 11 ladies on my wedding day! They were very professional and reliable and everyone LOVED their make-up! Couldn't have asked for anything different. We did a trial run about a month before the wedding and the day of the wedding my make-up was flawless. She really knows what she is doing. Highly recommend Magnifica Bella!
  • Matthew
    Matthew Married on 11/03/2017
    Do yourself a favor and hire Cynthia! She and her assistant met us at 6 am to start our makeup and get us out the door looking fabulous! I am so happy I selected them and felt so beautiful on my wedding day!
    Dana Married on 10/09/2017
    I had my "trial" makeup done (for my wedding) by someone else and HATED how I looked. I didn't look like myself and my makeup was caked on. I remembered my best friend using Cynthia and how wonderful her makeup looked on her wedding day, so I booked an appointment with Cynthia. BEST DECISION EVER! Cynthia and her team ended up doing my wedding makeup, as well as my wedding party. I felt like myself, but with the perfect amount of added emphasis on my features. Our wedding photographs turned out wonderful and makeup absolutely played a part in that! My makeup lasted all day and I loved that she gave me the lipstick she used, so I could reapply it throughout the day. I highly recommend Cynthia and her team. I couldn't have been more happy with my wedding day results. The other two people I know who have used her have been just as happy with their wedding day services. HIRE HER!
    Jackson Married on 09/03/2017
    Cynthia was the absolute greatest! The trial makeup appointment was great in helping decide a look to go with for the day of. She was flexible and so sweet! I know very little about makeup and I was pleased with Cynthia's guidance. She seemed to know what would go with my skin tone and dress and I couldn't have been more pleased!

On the day of the wedding she was very organized, worked great with all of the ladies and did great with the flower girls. I highly recommend Magnifica Bella!
    Selena Married on 05/20/2017
    Cynthia is good! She will work with you, fix whatever you need fixing after the trial and she'll give advice as to what fits your skin tone and your face. She is very flexible too but professional which I am pretty big on in general. Her price is amazing considering the redicilous amounts some artists wanted. I highly recommend this artist.

Selena S.
    Liz Married on 05/06/2017
    Cynthia is amazing. She was so friendly and talented. Always willing to accommodate all my odd ball request and be flexible when plans changed. She made all my ladies look absolutely beautiful. As the bride I felt so relaxed the entire time and felt my absolutely best. She also made my mom feel pretty, which is a first for my mom in a really long time. That probably means the most to me out of everything. She responds quickly and has fare pricing. She does only take cash or check, but making a trip by the ATM is well worth this ladies talent. Look no further for your make-up needs than Magnifica Bella!
    Rachel Married on 04/29/2017
    When deciding on wedding makeup I didn't know where to start. I reached out to several makeup artists through wedding wire, and Cynthia responded within minutes. Although my wedding was over a year away at the time, Cynthia put me on her calendar. We were in touch frequently and she was always very quick to answer any questions I had. When it was time to schedule my trial she provided many dates and times that we could meet. At the trial she did my full makeup, including lashes, and took extensive notes for my wedding day. I sent Cynthia some photos of what I wanted, and she created exactly what I had in mind! On my wedding day, Cynthia showed up early despite snowy weather. She did makeup for my three bridesmaids and myself. We were all incredibly happy with the end result. I would highly recommend Cynthia for anyone looking for a professional and extremely talented makeup artist.
    Michelle Married on 10/10/2016
    I have used Magnifica Bella for make up for my most special occasions including, my wedding, boudoir shoot, maternity shoot, and my baby's first holiday photos and will continue to always use their makeup service. Not only is Cynthia incredibly talented and professional but she is an absolute sweetheart. She has gotten to know my family personally. It is always a pleasure to work with her and just to visit with her and my makeup is always perfection!
    Hayley Married on 09/09/2016
    Cynthia did a great job on my bridal makeup! She was very flexible (even traveling between two locations on my wedding day) and really listened to the small adjustments I had during my trial. I think she was a great value and my makeup held throughout our wedding night perfectly.
    Jessica Married on 08/20/2016
    I was so happy to work with Cynthia. She did an amazing job on my makeup and my whole bridal party. I would definitely use Cynthia again. She just really took to the natural beauty of everyone so we all looked like ourselves. She was very flexible and understanding as I had some "confusion" about who would be needing their makeup done (100% on my side, not Cynthia). It can be a little surprising to see yourself with makeup done if you don't usually do very much makeup, but give it time to get used to it, look at some photos of yourself to see how wonderful it looks in pictures, and you will be completely happy you did it. Cynthia is a talented professional, so you're putting your trust in the right person. She also referred my to the person who ended up doing my hair, and I was thrilled with her as well.
    Alex Married on 07/23/2016
    Cynthia was fantastic! She did makeup for myself (the bride) and my 4 bridesmaids. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful!!! She was very responsive and flexible in scheduling our trial, as well as came to our hotel to do our makeup while we got ready. I highly recommend her for any brides looking for a makeup artist for their special day :)
    Cori Married on 06/25/2016
    Cynthia did my makeup for my engagement photo session and wedding day. She was absolutely fantastic to work with - responsive, friendly, organized and oh so talented! I was so happy with the look she created for me. She takes the time to understand what you want and she really delivers. I felt great all day, and my makeup still looked great after an outdoor June wedding and hours on the dance floor at the reception. I couldn't ask for more!
  • User2894448 2+ years ago
    Cynthia made my wedding makeup perfect! She did my entire wedding party and everyone looked great. I am a hair and makeup artist and she is hands down the best at her job, and also she is super professional and runs on time so everything was stress free the day of the wedding.
    Jen Married on 08/15/2015
    Cynthia is so amazing! She did a beautiful job on my and my bridesmaids makeup for our wedding. She was prompt, efficient and a pleasure to work with. I also greatly appreciated that she came to our venue, made the day of so much easier. She worked with each of us and listened to the type of make up we wanted, and really delivered! I was more than happy with her and would highly recommend her for anyone looking for makeup services.

Elite Beauty Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer, loved working with you for your special day!
    Brittney Married on 08/02/2015
    I absolutely loved working with Cynthia! She not only is a fabulous person, but she truly cares about each of her clients! She is a true artist who takes the beauty of each individual and accentuates it. She came to my house and did a trial with me and my Maid of Honor and made us feel so comfortable and beautiful. From the trial, she was able to recommend products to get my skin in wedding shape. She did an amazing job on my/ my bridesmaids wedding make-up and it look amazing all night! I got so many compliments on how natural, yet gorgeous it all looked! I would highly recommend Cynthia to anyone looking for a great make-up artist for their big day!
    Kelsie Married on 06/28/2015
    Working with Cynthia was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! She took exactly what I wanted and made it a reality all while being super flexible and easy to work with! Thank you for making my big day so special, Cynthia!!
  • User2214770 2+ years ago
    Loved working with Cynthia! She did an amazing job with my makeup and my bridesmaids. I would highly recommend working with her!!!
    Paige Married on 06/06/2015
    Cynthia was an excellent makeup artist. She listened to what I wanted and made me look beautiful for my big day. She also did such a good job on some of my bridesmaids that the other ones who didn't sign up for it wished they had. Her prices are also very reasonable and she doesn't overcharge for travel fees like some other vendors do. I definitely recommend her!!
    Laura Married on 09/27/2014
    Cynthia was fabulous! She listened to what I wanted for my big day and exceeded my expectations. She is professional, courteous, and always prompt with communicating. She even recommended a wonderful hair stylist for my wedding. I absolutely would recommend her to anyone who wants a make up artist who makes them feel confident and beautiful.