Magic Decor

New York, NY View map Visit website

Magic Decor is a wedding-decoration and lighting company located in New York, New York. For over 30 years, a team of dedicated decorators has been enhancing the ambience of special occasions. From luxury drapery to chandelier lighting and more, they bring couples’ dreams to life with their catalog of high-end items and designs.

Magic Decor is synonymous with timeless elegance and sophistication. The expert team has covered events in renowned establishments such as the Plaza Hotel and the Waldorf Astoria. To-be-weds can connect with their personal decorator to discuss their venue and their wedding vision. A snapshot of products available includes centerpieces for the reception, wall and ceiling fabrics, chair covers, and special-effect lighting. The personnel at Magic Decor will endeavor to create a romantic atmosphere and an unforgettable aesthetic for your precious day.

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$1,500

Which of the following does starting price include?

Wall Wash

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$2,000

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

String
Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Chandeliers
Hanging Lit Decor
Lanterns
Outdoor
String
Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

4.9 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Doreen D. Married on 07/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Vendor. Highly Recommend.

I am very happy that I chose to hire Magic Décor for my wedding. Jose was great to work with. He always answered my emails right away and on the day of my wedding he went above and beyond to help make my day special and the venue gorgeous.
    Karen Married on 04/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Magic Decor is AMAZING!!!!!!

I can't even begin to rave enough about what an amazing experience it was to work with Magic Décor and the owner Jose for my April 2019 wedding! From the initial consultation up to my wedding day, Jose was beyond courteous, supportive, energetic, and brimming with excitement to help make my day special and exactly what I wanted. His work is jaw dropping beautiful! My guest, and friends who were not able to attend my wedding, but saw pictures, can't get over how beautiful he decorated my venue with draping. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING is not enough to describe Jose's décor work along with his amazingly professional, kind and enthusiastic demeanor during the planning process! I still have people commenting on the stunning work Magic Decor did for my wedding and working with Jose was wonderful!

Rebecca Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing work and creativity

Amazing work very professional and creative. They are committed to their work and professional
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Magic Decor 1
Exclusive

New York, New York New York, NY, 11235
718-891-9722
Location of (Magic Decor)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding