6881 Gratiot, Saginaw, MI 48609 Map · Phone number

About Magical I Dos

Magical I Dos is a rental company designed to make all your special occasions everything you wished for and more. We provide many services such as chair covers, chair sashes, table runners, lighting, centerpieces, card boxes, and lots of extras for your event.

We also offer many different packages and are willing to work within your budget. We are a family owned business and after having five kids of my own I have had the joy of setting up for graduation parties, weddings, baby showers, sweet sixteens, gender reveals, dinner rehearsals, bridal showers, engagement parties, birthdays and anniversaries.

Our top priorities are affordability, accuracy, creativity, making your vision come true and treating you like family.

Follow Magical I Dos on

Magical I Dos 1
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 11/03/2018

Magical for a Reason!

The team at Magical I Do's are top notch! They have so much experience and are fully committed to your event! I met with them with a vision in my head, and Sammy took my ideas and made them perfect! They were willing to try something new at my reception venue by draping fabric to hang chandeliers over the dance floor, and the result was awe-strikingly jaw dropping beautiful! They will be my go-to decorators for all of my future events!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Jimanesha · Married on 06/16/2018

Made my day wonderful Samantha and her sister and Mother are amazing

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Magical I Dos 2

Shelby · Married on 09/29/2017

Over the moon with how amazing Magical I Do’s made our wedding day!! There are no words on how thankful I am for these wonderful ladies! These girls went above and beyond to help make our day so special! We absolutely loved everything they did for us. They were so amazing to work with, and very accepting to all of our ideas. These girls did everything they could so I could have the wedding of my dreams and they definitely full filled that. We received so many compliments on the table decor and the beautiful flowers! My family and I would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Award

Magical I Dos FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Chocolate Fountain, Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 125.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Splendid Events
    Splendid Events Wedding Planners

The team at Magical I Do's delivers exceptional quality and service time and time again. Their creative design and skill will leave you breathless. As a wedding planner, they are the only decor rental and design company in which I entrust any client of mine with, their showroom is a must see! ....their sweet, down to earth and cheerful personalities are an added bonus for any stressed or anxious bride to work with- you'll be in great hands!

• 6881 Gratiot Saginaw, Michigan, 48609 See on map