6881 Gratiot, Saginaw, MI 48609 Map · Phone number

About Magical I Dos

Magical I Dos is a rental company designed to make all your special occasions everything you wished for and more. We provide many services such as chair covers, chair sashes, table runners, lighting, centerpieces, card boxes, and lots of extras for your event.

We also offer many different packages and are willing to work within your budget. We are a family owned business and after having five kids of my own I have had the joy of setting up for graduation parties, weddings, baby showers, sweet sixteens, gender reveals, dinner rehearsals, bridal showers, engagement parties, birthdays and anniversaries.

Our top priorities are affordability, accuracy, creativity, making your vision come true and treating you like family.

Follow Magical I Dos on

Magical I Dos 5
Magical I Dos 6

Allie · Married on 08/03/2019

Flowers & Decor

We had them do our flowers and all of our decor for our wedding on 8/3/2019 at the doubletree in bay city. They also set everything up and came and tore everything down (huge stress reliever for me). Sam was absolutely wonderful during the entire process and made every idea I had in my head come to life. Our venue was absolutely beautiful. My bouquet was even more amazing than the picture that I showed her for inspiration. Sam went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect. I cannot thank her enough for everything that her and her team did!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Magical I Dos 11
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 11/03/2018

Magical for a Reason!

The team at Magical I Do's are top notch! They have so much experience and are fully committed to your event! I met with them with a vision in my head, and Sammy took my ideas and made them perfect! They were willing to try something new at my reception venue by draping fabric to hang chandeliers over the dance floor, and the result was awe-strikingly jaw dropping beautiful! They will be my go-to decorators for all of my future events!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Jimanesha · Married on 06/16/2018

Made my day wonderful Samantha and her sister and Mother are amazing

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Magical I Dos 12

Award

Magical I Dos FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Chocolate Fountain, Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 125.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Splendid Events
    Splendid Events Wedding Planners

The team at Magical I Do's delivers exceptional quality and service time and time again. Their creative design and skill will leave you breathless. As a wedding planner, they are the only decor rental and design company in which I entrust any client of mine with, their showroom is a must see! ....their sweet, down to earth and cheerful personalities are an added bonus for any stressed or anxious bride to work with- you'll be in great hands!

• 6881 Gratiot Saginaw, Michigan, 48609 See on map