Magical I Dos Reviews

Magical I Dos 1
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 11/03/2018

Magical for a Reason!

The team at Magical I Do's are top notch! They have so much experience and are fully committed to your event! I met with them with a vision in my head, and Sammy took my ideas and made them perfect! They were willing to try something new at my reception venue by draping fabric to hang chandeliers over the dance floor, and the result was awe-strikingly jaw dropping beautiful! They will be my go-to decorators for all of my future events!

Jimanesha · Married on 06/16/2018

Made my day wonderful Samantha and her sister and Mother are amazing

Magical I Dos 2

Shelby · Married on 09/29/2017

Over the moon with how amazing Magical I Do’s made our wedding day!! There are no words on how thankful I am for these wonderful ladies! These girls went above and beyond to help make our day so special! We absolutely loved everything they did for us. They were so amazing to work with, and very accepting to all of our ideas. These girls did everything they could so I could have the wedding of my dreams and they definitely full filled that. We received so many compliments on the table decor and the beautiful flowers! My family and I would recommend them to everyone!!

Jeffrey · Married on 10/15/2016

I love working with these girls! As a professional Wedding Vendor myself it's refreshing to know them and their work beliefs and values. I have seen countless ballrooms transformed with their talent!!! These lady's decorating experience help set the mood for everything your Celebration should be!!! When you select the gals from Magical I do's, you will be not be disappointed you did!!! 5 stars!!!

Jean · Married on 09/09/2016

Working with Anna ando Samantha was a great experience. I originally thought I was able to decorate myself, I quickly decided that was not for me. They have a large showroom with many pictures to choose from to make your venue beautiful. I had ideas in my head of what I wanted and some pictures of ideas as well. They made my venue even look even more beautiful than the what I could have imagined. I had a couple last minute changes and they just rolled with it, making sure I didn't worry about anything. They are the sweetest and most kind woman and truly make you feel relaxed. I received many complements from my guests on how absolutely beautiful everything looked. I would highly recommend them! Thank you for making my wedding day gorgeous!

Nicole · Married on 08/13/2016

I was so happy with how everything turned out for the reception. I can not thank Magical I Dos enough for everything they did. The centerpieces, runners, and chair covers were all stunning and tied the whole vision together. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Anna · Married on 08/04/2016

These ladies are absolutely fabulous, they truly listen to what you have to say. My wedding was everything I expected and then more. Magical I Do's went out of there way in every since of the word. There large show helps with several different tables sit ups for people like me to visualize better what I wanted. You can touch-feel move around anything you want to get the perfect table scene. I would absolutely recommend Magical I Do's for your wedding event needs.

Margaret · Married on 06/18/2016

Working with Magical I Dos was such a pleasure! By the end of all of our meetings these wonderful ladies felt like family and we even invited them to our wedding! They are seriously amazing!

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2016

I am SO happy i met them and gave them a try. They made my wedding even more beautiful than I imagined it would be. I cant come up with a single complaint. I love them!

Paula · Married on 06/02/2016

Magical I do's offer beautiful decorations and products to choose from. They go above and beyond to make your special day great!

Magical I Dos has the best wedding decorations and linen rentals! I had so much to choose from and they were even able to customize things for my wedding. Everything turned out perfect and they were so easy to work with. I definitely would use them again! Thanks ladies for making my day truly magical.

Allison · Married on 10/21/2017

3.5

Magical I Do's took sooooo much off my plate and relieved a ton of stress. The first time I met with Sam I was scatter-brained and didn't know what I wanted. She was very patient with me and helped focus my ideas. They have sooooo much to offer from linens, chairs, card boxes, to decor and centerpieces. They set everything up ahead of time and we're there to take things down at the end of the night--which is the last thing anyone wants to do on their wedding day! Highly recommend!

Erika · Married on 07/09/2016

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

I would suggest using a different vendor if you are looking for good customer service. They advertise if they don't have your color that they will get it. I placed my order 4 months ahead and they text me 3 weeks before the wedding and told me they could not get it I have to choose another color. I was in panic to find another place and when I told them I was going to find another place they were able to get my color in 1 hour, which seemed odd as they couldn't get it in 3 months. They told me I could pick up on Thursday before the wedding and called me Wednesday at 9 PM and told me I couldn't and picking up early was breaking the contract. Except they wrote the pick up time and date on my contract. The only option they gave me for pickup was Friday at 6 PM which is exactly what time my rehearsal started and they would not be flexible. In addition, they did not send enough clips to hang the skirting and sent stained items. When I informed them we received stained items and sent them pictures with time stamps before the wedding, the accused me of staining them and told me I was the worst bride. I'm sorry even if you don't like my honesty, that is poor customer service. They told me I did not say thank you when they did get me my color and went I sent them the text message conversation showing them where I thanked them they did not apologize. My wedding was 216 people, they only ordered me 200 sashes and told me i would have to choose a different color for the rest when i was finalizing as they couldn't get anymore. Lastly, they decided they should keep all of my deposit because there was a snag in one table cloth and a hole in 2 chair covers. I guess that costs $100. We did not do this damage on purpose, so I understand that I should have lost some. But good business owners also understand these items do get used over and over and would be reasonable. I hope this helps someone have a more successful rental experience than I did.