Loveland, OH 45140 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Magic Memory Works PHOTOGRAPHY

I am thrilled that you are considering me to be a part of YOUR SPECIAL DAY! With eager expectation I look forward to making your wedding a magical beautiful memory for years to come. I look for the intimate moments that will make YOUR DAY unforgettable by capturing the tears, laughter and people that make your wedding meaningful.

cincinnatiweddingphotographer164
cincinnatiweddingphotographer164

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Magic Memory Works PHOTOGRAPHY

Laura · Married on 11/08/2014

Leeka was truly great to work with. We met once at the very beginning when I was shopping for vendors to make sure that she would be a good fit for the style I was looking for. Leeka provided a great portfolio and I knew it was right in my budget. The one thing I did not want to go cheap on was photography. I knew I would have these pictures FOREVER so I did not want to go with an amateur. The amount I paid covered both Leeka and one other photographer for 8 hours and also the link with all of the pictures where I could download and print at my leisure. The link also works for any family members you want to share it with as well, which is so convenient. The pictures came out absolutely fantastic! Anyone looking for an affordable, quality photographer, should go with Magic Memory Works. Leeka was so great and made me feel so comfortable on my big day! : )

Linda · Married on 05/18/2013

Leeka was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her to any bride and groom! First, her photographs are absolutely stunning! Leeka captured the moments of our special day from unique and beautiful perspectives. She also has the distinct talent of making you feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera even if you're naturally shy. One of my favorite moments of the day was when Leeka had me ditch my heels and skip with my husband through the grass! Not only was it a lot of fun, but the pictures turned out amazing. In addition, Leeka will work within your budget to help you design a photography package that meets your specific needs. I cannot thank Leeka enough for delivering gorgeous images of my wedding day that I will proudly display in my home and will cherish for the rest of my life!

Leeka and her assistant did an amazing job on the big day! We met beforehand to plan ideal photos etc and she was always fast to respond to me by email (I was an out of town bride). Leeka took amazing photos and I seriously love each one.

Magic Memory Works PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Loveland, OH 45140 See on map