Maggie Boesen Coordination

Denver, CO View map Visit website

[MATERNITY LEAVE] Responses will be delayed beginning Monday, October 17 through the end of 2022 as I take time to enjoy the new addition to the Boesen family. Please still reach out if you're looking for a day-of coordinator in 2023. I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Maggie Boesen Coordination is a professional day-of wedding coordinator based in Denver, Colorado. Maggie's planning expertise will allow you to relax and enjoy living in the moment on your wedding day.

Maggie Boesen Coordination's services are perfect for the couple who has done most of the planning themselves but would like a professional on hand to take care of last-minute tasks. Maggie's day-of coordination service begins a few months before the wedding. She'll meet with you to discuss your vision, vendors, and event design. In one of these meetings, she'll arrange a venue walk-through so she can fully understand the space she's working with. On your wedding day, she will be your vendor's point of contact and assist with setting up and decorating the venue. She'll also distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors, allowing you to have fun and feel like a guest at your wedding.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kiele P. Married on 09/24/2022

Hire Maggie!!

As a full time project manager, I consider myself an experienced planner - I truly appreciate a good timeline and attention to all the little details! But, even though I enjoyed the wedding planning process, I knew I wanted a completely stress free day-of. Maggie made that possible! She played a HUGE part in allowing my husband and I (and the entire 12 person wedding party) to be carefree, have fun & let loose on our wedding day! Trust me, that was no easy feat with our rowdy crowd! I was so thankful that Maggie attended our final venue walkthrough, our rehearsal and offered us 30+ minute planning session before the big day. It assured me that she wanted our event to go off without issue. Overall, Maggie was extremely professional & communicative, operated wonderfully with my whole vendor team, was able to work within my budget, was supportive in mapping out a day-of timeline, and executed on said timeline PERFECTLY. If you want a day-of coordinator who you can trust to take the reins completely, hire Maggie Boesen! I’m so glad I did!

Maggie Boesen Coordination's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review, Kiele! I had such a blast helping with your big day and I'm glad you were able to enjoy it stress-free!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie E. Married on 09/10/2022

A dream wedding vendor

Maggie saved my wedding day. Let me start by saying that as we began to plan our wedding we realized we would need some help on the big day. My search was short – when I found Maggie I knew she was exactly the person we needed. In our initial conversation she was engaging, friendly, organized, and ready to talk through my many questions. She provided vendor recommendations and continued to be incredibly responsive in the months leading up to our wedding. She came into our walk through a month out and asked all the right question of our venue, took detailed notes, and setup a shared timeline for all of our vendors. I left that walk-through feeling absolutely taken care of! As we neared the wedding and realized the poor weather forecast was not going to change, Maggie engaged with all of our vendors at the last minute to make the backup plan a reality. She offered suggestions for heaters, blankets, and literally helped to source these items at the last minute.

Then, the night of our wedding, a catering mistake sent our timeline (and really, evening) into a spiral. Maggie quite literally saved the night. She took over duties above and beyond what was already on her plate. She kept all vendors updated, she kept my family in the loop (in a helpful and not stressful way), and she continued to check in on me. When she could sense the mood was dipping she pivoted and brought folks on the dancefloor to bring the energy up. The night ended with our guests letting loose in an all-out dance party, all previous issues forgotten – and we owe that entirely to Maggie. Maggie, words cannot express how thankful and grateful we are for ALL of your hard work and positivity that night!!!

Mackenzie,
    Thank you SO much for your kind review! I loved getting to know you and Will and was honored to help with your big day. I'm so glad you enjoyed your evening despite a couple hiccups. It was a gorgeous day and I wish you guys a very happy marriage!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 08/13/2022

The easiest day ever

Maggie was absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for a better person to help put together all the final details as we got close to our wedding day, and to then help set everything up as we wanted. She brought so much calm to a day that can feel overwhelming to plan. Do yourself a favor and chat with Maggie! You'll feel confident right away that your big day will be perfect.

Emily,
    Thank you so much for your kind review! I loved being a part of your big day and helping bring your vision to life!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Maggie Boesen
Maggie Boesen
Owner

Maggie has been working in the event industry for over 10 years. From helping couples plan the logistics of their big day to set up and tear down of the event, Maggie enjoys every little detail that goes into executing a beautiful wedding.

When she's not working with awesome couples, you can find her hiking, camping, doing yoga, and enjoying all that Colorado has to offer with her husband and dog, Bear.

Denver, Colorado Denver, CO, 80130
Location of (Maggie Boesen Coordination)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding