Attributes highlighted by couples

Professionalism and Attention to Detail
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

WE FOCUS ON THE JOY of GATHERING

At Maggie Boesen Co., we believe in the magic of love and the power of personalized celebrations. Specializing in unique and intimate weddings, we curate extraordinary experiences that reflect the essence of your love story. Based in the breathtaking landscapes of Colorado, our passion extends beyond borders to create unforgettable moments wherever your heart desires.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Ashley
Ashley C. Sent on 11/21/2023
5 out of 5 rating

forever grateful to Maggie Boesen!

Hiring Maggie was one of the best decisions I made throughout my entire wedding planning process. I used Maggie's day of coordination services for my November 2023 wedding, but she did so much more than that. She recommended vendors, answered tons of little questions along the way, and took over communication with my vendors in the weeks leading up to my big day so I could unplug. We had multiple calls to go over all the details I had planned, and she never missed a beat. I could tell she knew exactly what she was doing! Maggie ran the show on the day of the wedding. I didn't have to worry about a thing because I trusted her to follow the plan, execute all the decor, and take care of any little things that could have popped up throughout the night! I would not have been able to fully enjoy my day if not for her. I can't recommend her services enough!
Evelyn
Emily R. Sent on 11/29/2023

An Absolute Gem!

Maggie is unbelievably talented and truly amazing to work with! She made our wedding day all that we wanted it to be and more. Her hard work all day long and leading up to our event showed in the amazing details that made our dream of a day possible. We cannot speak highly enough about Maggie's talent and total professionalism!
K
Kiele P. Sent on 10/11/2022

Hire Maggie!!

As a full time project manager, I consider myself an experienced planner - I truly appreciate a good timeline and attention to all the little details! But, even though I enjoyed the wedding planning process, I knew I wanted a completely stress free day-of. Maggie made that possible! She played a HUGE part in allowing my husband and I (and the entire 12 person wedding party) to be carefree, have fun & let loose on our wedding day! Trust me, that was no easy feat with our rowdy crowd! I was so thankful that Maggie attended our final venue walkthrough, our rehearsal and offered us 30+ minute planning session before the big day. It assured me that she wanted our event to go off without issue. Overall, Maggie was extremely professional & communicative, operated wonderfully with my whole vendor team, was able to work within my budget, was supportive in mapping out a day-of timeline, and executed on said timeline PERFECTLY. If you want a day-of coordinator who you can trust to take the reins completely, hire Maggie Boesen! I’m so glad I did!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Team

Maggie Boesen
Maggie Boesen
Owner

Maggie has been working in the event industry for over 10 years. From helping couples plan the logistics of their big day to set up and tear down of the event, Maggie enjoys every little detail that goes into executing a beautiful wedding.

When she's not working with awesome couples, you can find her hiking, camping, doing yoga, and enjoying all that Colorado has to offer with her husband and daughter.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding