Apartado 499, San Jose, CR CR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Madison Baltodano Photography

Hi there!

My name is Madison Baltodano but most my friends call me Madi. I am a photographer who loves weddings. I have been in the wedding business for over 10 years and have been honored to witness and document over 100 weddings in Costa Rica.

My style of photography is photojournalism. I capture moments as they happen, genuine smiles and tears, and sweet romantic moments of the bride and groom alone. I also a big fan of natural light and use it up until there is no light left.

I have been visiting/living/working in Costa Rica for many years and am very knowledgable about all things wedding here. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have about my services or getting married in Costa Rica in general.

I look forward to hearing from you and hearing your love story.

Follow Madison Baltodano Photography on

Madison Baltodano Photography 5
Madison Baltodano Photography 6
Madison Baltodano Photography 7

Ashleigh · Married on 02/21/2018

Madi was absolutely fantastic! We LOVE every single photo she took of our wedding day. She was fantastic to work with and we highly recommend her. ❤️

Madison Baltodano Photography 8
    Madison Baltodano Photography 9
    Madison Baltodano Photography 10
    Madison Baltodano Photography 11

Emily · Married on 05/28/2017

We hired Madison for our wedding in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, and she was absolutely wonderful. We initially hired her because her pricing was very competitive and we were on a tight budget, but her services are worth so much more than she charges! One of the things we wanted most with our wedding photos was to be sure all of the guests at our destination wedding were represented in our photos--we didn't only want photos of the two of us, but also photos of our entire community of loved ones. Madison did such an outstanding job at this. She managed to get at least two or three really awesome shots of every single one of our 45 guests. Often as a wedding guest, you're lucky to find yourself in the background of even one photo; we were so excited to have such beautiful, often candid photos of all our guests. A year later, many of our guests are still using our wedding photos as profile pictures on social media! In addition to shooting our wedding, Madison also came on a catamaran tour with our wedding party and guests the day before the wedding. She went above and beyond here, too! We have really fun pictures of guests jumping off the boat--those were not easy pictures to get and Madison really kept at it to make sure she got some awesome shots. The day of the wedding, I was feeling pretty nervous as we were getting ready, and Madison's professionalism was really helpful. She was able to walk us through what photos needed to be done, when, and where, so that I didn't have to worry about it at all. She brought the list of "must have" photos that we created before the wedding and made sure we got all the ones we wanted. I'm so happy with our photos and the fact that they really reflect everyone who was there with us for our wedding adventure.

Madison Baltodano Photography 12
    Madison Baltodano Photography 13
    Madison Baltodano Photography 14
    Madison Baltodano Photography 15

Autumn · Married on 05/20/2017

Madison was so wonderful to work with! My husband was super sick and she had no problem rescheduling quickly and she was so patient with us. We got our pictures quickly and they were everything we wanted!! Highly recommend Madison!

Madison Baltodano Photography Pricing

Madison Baltodano Photography Price Rates

Madison Baltodano Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints