Madison Baltodano Photography

Manuel Antonio View map
$1,900 Most Popular Price

$1,900 Most Popular Price

Hi there!

My name is Madison Baltodano but most my friends call me Madi. I am a photographer who loves weddings. I have been in the wedding business for over 10 years and have been honored to witness and document over 100 weddings in Costa Rica.

My style of photography is photojournalism. I capture moments as they happen, genuine smiles and tears, and sweet romantic moments of the bride and groom alone. I also a big fan of natural light and use it up until there is no light left.

I have been visiting/living/working in Costa Rica for many years and am very knowledgable about all things wedding here. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have about my services or getting married in Costa Rica in general.

I look forward to hearing from you and hearing your love story.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$700.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1900

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

Ashleigh Married on 02/21/2018
    Madi was absolutely fantastic! We LOVE every single photo she took of our wedding day. She was fantastic to work with and we highly recommend her. ❤️
    Emily Married on 05/28/2017
    We hired Madison for our wedding in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, and she was absolutely wonderful. We initially hired her because her pricing was very competitive and we were on a tight budget, but her services are worth so much more than she charges! One of the things we wanted most with our wedding photos was to be sure all of the guests at our destination wedding were represented in our photos--we didn't only want photos of the two of us, but also photos of our entire community of loved ones. Madison did such an outstanding job at this. She managed to get at least two or three really awesome shots of every single one of our 45 guests. Often as a wedding guest, you're lucky to find yourself in the background of even one photo; we were so excited to have such beautiful, often candid photos of all our guests. A year later, many of our guests are still using our wedding photos as profile pictures on social media! In addition to shooting our wedding, Madison also came on a catamaran tour with our wedding party and guests the day before the wedding. She went above and beyond here, too! We have really fun pictures of guests jumping off the boat--those were not easy pictures to get and Madison really kept at it to make sure she got some awesome shots. The day of the wedding, I was feeling pretty nervous as we were getting ready, and Madison's professionalism was really helpful. She was able to walk us through what photos needed to be done, when, and where, so that I didn't have to worry about it at all. She brought the list of "must have" photos that we created before the wedding and made sure we got all the ones we wanted. I'm so happy with our photos and the fact that they really reflect everyone who was there with us for our wedding adventure.
    Autumn Married on 05/20/2017
    Madison was so wonderful to work with! My husband was super sick and she had no problem rescheduling quickly and she was so patient with us. We got our pictures quickly and they were everything we wanted!! Highly recommend Madison!

Real Weddings

• Lindsay & Jim
    16 photos · 12/15/2019

Pricing

Madison Baltodano Photography Price Rates

Apartado 499 Manuel Antonio
506-84840251
Location of (Madison Baltodano Photography)

Other vendors in Costa Rica for your wedding