Madi Aldy Photography

Lehi, UT View map
$1,900 Most Popular Price

$1,900 Most Popular Price

Based in Salt Lake City, Utah, Madi Aldy Photography helps memorialize a couple鈥檚 wedding day through high-quality, and true to color photos. Owner Madi Alderman has always had a love for the camera, and strives to make couples feel like stars in front of her lens. She describes her capturing style as a blend of natural and cinematic, and works to capture soon-to-be-weds and their candid moments in a flattering manner.

Madi Aldy Photography services weddings of varying sizes, from romantic elopements to extravagant receptions. During your initial consultation, Madi will customize your package, to best suit your budget and nuptial vision. Your final, high-resolution photos will be sent to you as digital files, for easy viewing, downloading, and sharing. Madi Aldy Photography can also do engagement and creative portrait sessions, to document your story in a fun, carefree environment.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,900

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Gianna G. Married on 03/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING!! Sweetest person ever and so so talented!!

We chose Madi to capture our photos and it was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. Madi is hands down the sweetest person we鈥檝e ever worked with!! We were feeling so nervous going into our engagement photos because we can both be a little camera shy but Madi made us feel so comfortable and she truly captured us as our most authentic selves. She gave us the perfect amount of direction when we didn鈥檛 know how to pose but she also knew exactly how to capture the photos so they looked completely natural. She sent all the photos so quickly and we love every picture in the gallery she created. We will cherish our photos forever!!
    Ellie M. Married on 04/26/2021

Hire her!

I can鈥檛 say enough about Madi!!! I loved working with her!! So professional, punctual and does AMAZING work!!!! You have to hire her for your wedding day! Working with her is like working with your best friend!
illustration stars

Madi Alderman
Madi Alderman
Photographer

Hi there!

My name is Madi Alderman, I'm 26 years old, and I'm based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I also love to travel and see new places, so if you're looking to get married or elope to somewhere outside of UT, I'm more than happy to come along!

I graduated from ASU in 2017 and got a job as a sales rep in CA. I've stayed in sales since then, but have always been practicing with my camera on the side. Basically I realized that if I'm not taking photos, I'm thinking about taking photos, so here I am now doing it full time!

Some words to describe my work and editing style are warm, cinematic, natural, and candid. Don't get me wrong, I love a good posed romantic portrait, but I REALLY love the little moments of emotion in between!

I recently got married to my best friend in December of 2020, and we moved from AZ to UT! A few other facts about me - I love Jesus, I love animals, and I love ice cream. So if we share any of these things in common, we will probably become best friends! :)

Serving: Utah + beyond! Lehi, UT, 84043
Location of (Madi Aldy Photography)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding