Made 4u by Me

Clovis, CA View map Visit website

Made 4u by Me! is a wedding stationery design studio in Clovis, California. Since 2012, Julie G, the owner and designer, has specialized in custom invitations for weddings and other events that are not only completely custom graphicly-designed, but also hand-assembled. She uses only the highest quality paper materials with a wide variety of embellishments. Embellishes include wax seals, blind embossing, foil embossing, laser cutting, and letterpress printing. Made 4u by Me, Julie G offers not only custom invitations, but also Save-the-Dates, Thank You Notes, and "Day of Stationery" including: menus, programs, escort cards, table numbers and seating charts.

Let's Chat..
Julie begins each design with a complimentary consultation, whether in-person, on the phone, or over email, in order to grasp their stationery needs and design preferences. This usually occurs 4-6 months before the event to allow enough time for design, printing, assembly, and delivery.

A Note From Julie G..

All of my design are custom and priced according to the invitation style, print type and complexity. Wedding ensembles start at $6.00 and include the main invitation, detail card, rsvp postcard and outer envelope. You can browse through some of my previous designs on Instagram for ideas as well @InvitationsByMeJulieG or www.bymejulieg.com

Inquiries...
Please provide the following information when inquiring: event date, location, theme/colors, stationery budget and inspiration photos (if you have any). This is really helpful when designing custom stationery.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping

Ashley T. Married on 11/01/2019

Beautiful!

Julie's work is seriously so beautiful! She created the most elegant wedding invitations and thank you cards to put on our tables for the reception. She was so fun to work with and was extremely flexible when it came to picking up our invites and thank you cards when they were finished. I would recommend her to everyone!

Made 4u by Me's reply:

Ashley! You are so sweet. Thank you for being patient with me over the summer with everything I had to go through with my dad. I can’t wait to post your special invitation with our “hidden secret”! ❤️
  • Elyssa
    Elyssa M. Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing. Wonderful. Awesome

Julie is the best! From beginning to end she was just a joy to work with and she has so much creative vision - she is wonderful! All of our Stationary items - Save the dates, invitations, seating chart, programs, table numbers, menus were absolutely beautiful and were done on time! We had no issues and everything came out better than we even imagined! We are not done with Made 4 you / Julie, we will be coming back to her again and again for our future stationary and creative needs!!!
    Megan D. Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful invitation creations

Julie G is so easy to work with, especially for me. I was not certain how I wanted our wedding invitations to look and she was patient and helpful with the entire process. In the end, I LOVED what we created together and received so many compliments on the invitations from our guests.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Copper River Country Club Copper River Country Club Country Club Weddings

Julie does beautiful work! We use her for all of our club events whether we need invitations, signage, menus, table numbers, you name it, she does it all!

Clovis Clovis, CA, 93619
559-527-5037
Location of (Made 4u by Me)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding