Clovis, Clovis, CA 93619 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Made 4u by Me

Made 4u by Me! is a wedding stationery design studio in Clovis, California. Since 2012, Julie G, the owner and designer, has specialized in custom invitations for weddings and other events that are not only completely custom graphicly-designed, but also hand-assembled. She uses only the highest quality paper materials with a wide variety of embellishments. Embellishes include wax seals, blind embossing, foil embossing, laser cutting, and letterpress printing. Made 4u by Me, Julie G offers not only custom invitations, but also Save-the-Dates, Thank You Notes, and "Day of Stationery" including: menus, programs, escort cards, table numbers and seating charts.

Let's Chat..
Julie begins each design with a complimentary consultation, whether in-person, on the phone, or over email, in order to grasp their stationery needs and design preferences. This usually occurs 4-6 months before the event to allow enough time for design, printing, assembly, and delivery.

A Note From Julie G..

All of my design are custom and priced according to the invitation style, print type and complexity. Wedding ensembles start at $6.00 and include the main invitation, detail card, rsvp postcard and outer envelope. You can browse through some of my previous designs on Instagram for ideas as well @InvitationsByMeJulieG or www.bymejulieg.com

Inquiries...
Please provide the following information when inquiring: event date, location, theme/colors, stationery budget and inspiration photos (if you have any). This is really helpful when designing custom stationery.

Follow Made 4u by Me on

Made 4u by Me 2
Made 4u by Me 3

Megan Delgado · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful invitation creations

Julie G is so easy to work with, especially for me. I was not certain how I wanted our wedding invitations to look and she was patient and helpful with the entire process. In the end, I LOVED what we created together and received so many compliments on the invitations from our guests.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Paige · event on 08/16/2018

I was in need of invitations for my best friend's bachelorette party. Julie was able to take my vision BEYOND anything I expected. The invitations were so beautiful and perfect! Every single person that received one said how much they loved them! Julie was incredibly easy to work with and I will definitely be using her for my next invitation needs!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Made 4u by Me FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

• Copper River Country Club
    Copper River Country Club Country Club Weddings

Julie does beautiful work! We use her for all of our club events whether we need invitations, signage, menus, table numbers, you name it, she does it all!

• Clovis Clovis, CA, 93619 See on map