Denver, Colorado, Denver, CO 80203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing

About Maddie Moree

I'm just a girl, standing in front of you, asking to photograph your wedding. Simple as that, I love shooting weddings and engagements...pretty much people in love.

You and me? Well, we're a team. And together, we can make your amazing and perfectly planned day be remembered forever. I believe there's no greater gift than to be able to capture true love and emotion through just a click of the camera.

I'm here for you. To make recommendations, explain the whole wedding process, hold your flowers, get you a glass of wine, tell you when you have lipstick on your teeth, move your arm so you don't have any of that underarm business, and of course take some amazing photos of your day.

I’ll be there with you every step of the way, from the engagement sessions to the wedding day (laughing, crying, and dancing right along next to you). Because I’m not just a photographer, I’m someone who is passionately in love with wedding photography, the wedding industry, and the meaning of the day itself.

So let's talk. My name is Madison, but my friends call me Maddie.

maddie@maddiemoree.com

Videos 1 Video

23 Reviews for Maddie Moree

• Jennifer

Jennifer Dannenberg · Married on 08/10/2019

Captured all the best moments & details

We hired Maddie as our wedding photographer, and we were in love with her photos way before we ever hired her. She actually did the photos for a friend's wedding, and one of the photos from that wedding was so beautiful and artistic that we fell in love instantly. I can tell you she delivered in a big way.

After we hired her, she met with us for brunch, and we discussed what our wants for the day. I'll admit, I was initially shocked to see the cost for wedding photography in general when I started my wedding planning journey, but I can tell you her prices were in line with other photographers in the area. (Obviously there were a few photographers just breaking in to the business who were much cheaper, but they also didn't have the experience and talent that Maddie and some of the other more experienced photographers had.) Maddie offers an array of photo packages and options, and she offers a few fun add-ons too, so you can absolutely create a package tailored for smaller budgets. Our budget didn't allow for the beautiful custom photobooks or the most expensive package, and I never felt pressured to get the most expensive packages or extra hours. We did opt for the photobooth, which was awesome. It was a professional camera with a professional photographer, and the photos were impressive for a photobooth. (We actually shuttled a lot of the extended family members over to the photobooth for some fun photos, but also got some quality portraits from the booth too!) I've been to several weddings with photobooths, and a lot of times, they're cheaper cameras with cheesy backgrounds, but I'm telling you these photos were awesome. Additionally, they were all uploaded onto their website for everyone to download full-quality photos at their leisure

Before the big day, she carefully went through all the different planned photos/group photos and made sure we had a list of all the shots we wanted, and she made them happen. I have a very large family, so there were a lot of group photos to get through. On the big day, she quickly learned the names of EVERYONE for the group photos and wrangled the groups well to keep everyone on track, which was an impressive feat in itself. I was skeptical that we'd be able to do so many group photos and keep things running on schedule, but she made it happen, and she even had time left over to throw in a few extra fun bridal party photos that we didn't get earlier in the day. Overall, the day was a blast, but Maddie made it even more fun by being our photographer. She was fun to be around, and she made my family and friends at ease when they were in front of the camera.

As for the photos, I am in awe. I am a fairly self-conscious person, and I was nervous about how the photos would turn out since I've grown up always hating a majority of photos that I'm in. I can tell you I love each and every photo (even the ones where I'm very obviously crying), and it's not from over-editing or retouching. She simply had the right timing and lighting and angles EVERY SINGLE TIME. Maddie is a magician, and I would hire her over and over and over again.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Natalie Waldrip · Married on 04/27/2018

Maddie was wonderful!!

Maddie was so sweet and did an amazing job taking our engagement and wedding photos! She was also so helpful with finding other vendors, too! She had our pictures done really quickly!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Samuel · Married on 03/25/2018

Gorgeous photos

Maddie was very friendly, flexible, and easy to work with. Getting our pictures done was actually my favorite part of the day because it was so relaxed! I loved that Maddie had a lot of ideas for photos and an eye for details like moving an awkward hand placement, etc. We ended up with so many beautiful photos, and I'm glad we chose Maddie to capture our day!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Maddie Moree Pricing

Maddie Moree Price Rates

Maddie Moree FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2599.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3299.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Matted Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Photo Booth BLING Photo Booths

Maddie Moree is awesome. Professional and fun all in one. I would refer her to anyone wanting the best.

• Denver, Colorado Denver, CO, 80203 See on map
    Location of (Maddie Moree)