8 Reviews for Maddie Moree

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)
8 Maddie Moree Reviews

First, I'd like to try and qualify my opinion on wedding photographers: I've been in 24 weddings as a groomsmen, so I've seen a LOT of pro photographers on hectic wedding days. This time, I had an infinitely more vested interest in both the quality of the photographs, and the working relationship with the photographer .... because now I was the groom.

Maddie was the best I've ever seen on all fronts. After we got engaged, my wife said that the most important wedding hire for her was the photographer. After an incredible amount of research, she hired Maddie because she heard she was among the best (if not THE best) photographers in the city. I'm now in total agreement with those who said so.

The first shoot (for engagement photos) was when I realized we picked the right professional. My fiance and I, as self-professed weirdos, decided to recreate a movie scene from ET after we finished with the standard engagement shots. This involved wrapping my wife in a blanket, putting her in a small basket on a bicycle, and riding around with a bicycle gang to get the shots off. She directed this beautifully, and turned a goofy shot into a great picture!

For the big wedding weekend, she 'herded the cats' (the wedding party, et al) as well as anyone I've ever seen ... and this was no small task (it was a boisterous bunch). Not only was she punctual, organized, responsive, and professional in every way (the preceding descriptors are often overlooked when shopping for photography services) ... but she made a fun weekend even more fun by encouraging laughter and joking with all of us the whole time. That's saying something, because as I mentioned earlier, there were some serious nutcases in this crew. Other pros may have run the other way, and/or gone cross-eyed into an eternal catatonic trance.

Beyond all of this (and most importantly) ... her pictures are all beautifully composed and absolutely top-notch.

Profile Picture rollin, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing a photographer was one of the hardest decisions we had to make, but we definitely made the right choice! Maddie put everyone at ease. She is a wedding pro for sure and so easy to work with. Not only did she capture wonderful memories of us as a couple, but the pictures of our friends and family are priceless. Many of our guests commented on how great she was and what a good job she did. We could not ask for a better photography experience. She is doing our friends' wedding in a few months and I am already excited to see the pictures!

Profile Picture User6670049, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

I LOVE Maddie Moree photography! Madison is so fun and easy to work with. She has an amazing talent for capturing our personality-filled moments in such a beautiful way. She's delivered excellent work with my engagement photo session and I am so excited to have her capturing my wedding ceremony. I highly recommend Maddie Moree!

Profile Picture Christy, 4/2/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Maddie was amazing. She basically coordinated the wedding the day of and she had everything under control helping my wedding run smoothly. Hiring her as our photographer was the best decision I made while planning my wedding. The pictures turned out amazing and she gave us a wonderful coffee table book as well.

Profile Picture Alora, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Yen Studios absolutely hit it out of the ballpark when it came to capturing the emotion of our happy wedding day! They were great to work with. They were a breath of fresh air as they were not pushy and bossy. They were truly happy for us as a couple and enhanced the experience! I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. You will not be disappointed! We had a super engagement photo session and this helped us get to know them and for them to get to know us. This only made the wedding photo session better. The photo quality is unmatched. The photos are clear and bright and we are so very pleased.

Profile Picture Joyce, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We must say that the team of Yen Studios did an AMAZING job for our wedding. We were hesitant because of the prices of all wedding photographers in Memphis, but Yen Studios worked out a deal with us that fitted our budget. Was it worth every penny! Rupert has the perfect personality for this field! A week before our wedding day, he met up with us to get to know us better as a couple, which was EXTREMELY helpful because my husband is a very camera shy guy. Rupert did a great job setting us at ease during the posed shots which was fantastic. His love for photography makes the photo shoot fun and relaxing. He is very friendly, professional and patient. On the day of our wedding, he brought in his assistant who was not only his asssitant but also MY assistant. She was so helpful from making sure my dress and make up/hair look good to bringing water and food for me to eat while my bridesmaids were busy running around. The quality of the pictures is AMAZING!!!!! Rupert captured the day exactly how I envisioned it. And the turn around was amazingly fast: not only did we get a preview of a few images that he posted up on Facebook on the wedding night, but we also received our viewing gallery less than a week later. Both my husband and I were highly impressed. These beautiful photos also showed up in a Memphis magazine as our wedding got chosen to be featured in a special wedding issue. We would HIGHLY recommend Yen Studios!! Rupert's worth every penny!

Profile Picture Sue , 12/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry, Photography

I had an amazing experience with Yen studios. They cared so much about making me happy and received personal attention that I didn't feel like just another client. They were great with coming up with creative ideas for pictures. They are meeting with me to create my wedding book. I never felt like they were just on the clock and arrived early and stayed late for me. Also, I was very impressed with their connections in the area and they got our engagement pictures in 4Memphis magazine. I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rupert is amazing! From the way he works with the natural lighting and the environment to the way he works with you, he is very personal, gentle and intelligent in his work. I'm impressed by how respectful he is to us as a couple, I feel like that is a hard thing to find these days. I am also impressed by the sheer quality of the pictures that both Rupert and his assistant (Ayla) took. Even in their unedited state, the pictures look amazing and I feel like Rupert and Ayla truly captured the wedding as a story unfolding. The edited pictures accurately reflect Rupert's professional ability... we absolutely love every single photograph. I couldn't be more happy with what Rupert did, his quick eye and artistic talent gave us beautiful pictures that will always remind us of the wonderful event that we all enjoyed together.

Profile Picture Maylynne, 6/15/13, 5 Reviews