Madalina Lesan Photography

Rockville, MD View map
$3,495 Most Popular Price

$3,495 Most Popular Price

Passionate, artistic and fun.

I am the owner of a small, client-focused wedding and event photography company based in Rockville, Maryland and willing to travel to anywhere your event may take you. I specialize in creating passionate, artistic and fun images without imposition and allowing the emotion to flow as it may. My focus is always on the relationship my clients have with each other already and less with posing and notions tied to traditional photography. I prefer to photograph in locations meaningful to my clients and their history, thus further impart the photographs with the essence of their relationship. It seems many of my clients think and act on these same principles, and they have shown their gratitude and satisfaction in their graceful and faltering reviews.

I would love to meet with you and talk in more details about your wedding. We can share a warm beverage, look through wedding albums and answer all of your questions, as well as some you didn't know you had. :)

Thank you for stopping by and many congratulations to you and your other half!

Madalina Lesan Photography is a wedding Photographer from Rockville, Maryland. She services weddings throughout the local area, including Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland. Madalina Lesan Photography is a professional wedding photography company that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 7 years. She specializes in Wedding Photography and is honored to be part of her clients' fateful day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,495.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,495

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Sarah Married on 11/02/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    What makes Madalina a wonderful photographer is that she captures precious moments. When looking through my wedding pictures, I experience the emotions that I felt on my wedding day all over again--the pictures beautifully tell the story of that day. That is why I chose Madalina, because she knows how to capture natural beauty and emotions.
    I was considering saving money by hiring her for a shorter amount of time and not getting a wedding album from her. But after talking to my mom who regrets not taking advantage of her wedding photographer, I realized that this was a special day and I should take advantage of the services that Madalina offers. Best decision I could have ever made! I chose one of her wedding packages which included plenty of time to take pictures at the wedding, 100 digital copies, and a gorgeous wedding album--well worth the price! Most importantly, the photos were AMAZING! Blew me away! Madalina exceeded my expectations and captured so many great moments. She is also great to work with--very kind and she truly wants your day to be special. I highly recommend her to any of my friends, family, and any soon-to-be bride planning her wedding!
    Emily Married on 09/27/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I are both graphic designers and were very particular about picking a great photographer for our wedding. After attending a friend's wedding Madalina shot last year, we knew she was the one for us. Her photos are beautifully composed and have great natural light. The day of the wedding, and even leading up to the wedding, she was so great to work with. She arrived early on the wedding day, and was such a calming presence to help us get through the day. And now that we've seen the final product, I can she was well worth it!
  • User1989601 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding planner linked us up with Madalina a little over a year before our June wedding. My fiancé and I, as well as my family, had indicated to our wedding planner that this was one of the most important elements of our wedding and that it was really important to us to have a great photographer.

We then did our engagement photos with her –Madalina is really laid back and friendly. We also had our puppy with us at the time (he was only 6 months old and a bundle of energy) and she was great with him – totally patient. The pictures were perfect and we agreed that she’d be an excellent photographer for the wedding.

Before the wedding day, we met with Madalina 2-3 times and a few weeks before the wedding she called to run through wedding-day details. She worked with our wedding planner to make sure everything flowed seamlessly (which it did). She is really detail oriented and wanted to make sure that everything went smoothly and that she got all the shots we wanted.

On the wedding day, I was anxious and Madalina immediately noticed, tried to put me at ease. On the wedding day, she and her assistant were both great – their presence was perfect – most people didn’t notice they were there and they got great shots of the wedding and the reception. They were both also great with our 3 year old ring bearer.

We selected our photos for our album (which was incredibly difficult to select only 60) and our album took a bit of time, but when it arrived it was perfect. The pictures are perfect, the album is perfect, the entire day was perfect and Madalina and her assistant captured it beautifully.

If you’re thinking about working with Madalina, I would definitely recommend it. She was fantastic – she’s a genuinely nice person, takes wonderful photos, and really cares about her clients and making sure she does a great job for them. We could not have been happier with her and we are totally pleased that we chose her to take the photos for our special day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Rockville, 20850
3019805488
Location of (Madalina Lesan Photography)

Madalina Lesan Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Madalina Lesan Photography include in the starting price?

Madalina Lesan Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Madalina Lesan Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Madalina Lesan Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Madalina Lesan Photography offer?

Madalina Lesan Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Madalina Lesan Photography offer?

Madalina Lesan Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Madalina Lesan Photography offer for wedding events?

Madalina Lesan Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Madalina Lesan Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Madalina Lesan Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding