Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

24 Reviews for Mad Mad Photo Booths

User Photos
Photobooth (5)
Backdrop(s) (4)
Prints (4)
Props (4)
Social Media Integration (4)

I want to thank you so much for everything. I was impressed with the professionalism, the punctuality, and the communication this company had. I was able to book them only a few days before my daughter's Quinceanera. Backdrops were decided, times were agreed upon and my daughter's caption for the picture strips was created within a few days. I definitely would recommend them and if the opportunity arose, I'd hire MADMAD photobooth again.
Renee Pacheco

Profile Picture Renee, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Mad Mad Photobooths were amazing! They did a wonderful job and all my guests loved the photobooth! I heard so many compliments about the staff and the photos. I loved my template too. I would highly recommend them. They are the best value out there!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/17/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

This was a huge hit at our wedding. Everyone was having so much fun in the photo booth, taking pictures with all the fun props. They gave everyone that was in the picture a copy of their photo. We also had a full staff to help and the owner was also involved in making sure everything went well. I can go on about how great they are, but you should just call and see for yourself.

Profile Picture Leah, 3/11/18, 2 Reviews