Mad Mad Photo Booths Reviews

Mad Mad Photo Booths 6
Mad Mad Photo Booths 7
  • Angela

Angela Shipp · Married on 06/07/2019

High Quality Photo Booth Pictures!

Anyone who is second guessing a photo booth, GET ONE! We kept going back and forth on whether or not a photo booth was worth the investment. Mad Mad Photo Booths made our decision so easy! The price was great, the photos were such high quality, and the attendants were so nice! They captured our night perfectly and got through to every guest! Our biggest worry were big lines or not everyone getting a photo and it turned out great. We even saw people go through the booth multiple times! The owners were great to work with and made designing the strips so fun!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Mad Mad Photo Booths 8
    Mad Mad Photo Booths 9
    Mad Mad Photo Booths 10
    Mad Mad Photo Booths 11
    Mad Mad Photo Booths 12
    Mad Mad Photo Booths 13
  • User4959024 · Recently married

Met Shannon at a recent bridal expo and as soon as we spoke with her and saw the quality of the photo we just knew this was the one to book! The various backdrops are wonderful, and the ability to upload to the photos instantly to social media is so awesome! We even went around to take photos at other photo booths just to make sure, but hands down, they had the best quality and coolest looking photo booth at the whole event that we instantly put down our deposit. Our wedding is still some time away but I know our guests are going to be blown away!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Renee · Married on 03/17/2018

I want to thank you so much for everything. I was impressed with the professionalism, the punctuality, and the communication this company had. I was able to book them only a few days before my daughter's Quinceanera. Backdrops were decided, times were agreed upon and my daughter's caption for the picture strips was created within a few days. I definitely would recommend them and if the opportunity arose, I'd hire MADMAD photobooth again.
    Renee Pacheco

Sent on 03/05/2017

Natalie · Married on 03/17/2018

Mad Mad Photobooths were amazing! They did a wonderful job and all my guests loved the photobooth! I heard so many compliments about the staff and the photos. I loved my template too. I would highly recommend them. They are the best value out there!!

Sent on 03/19/2018
    Mad Mad Photo Booths 14
    Mad Mad Photo Booths 15

Leah · Married on 03/11/2018

This was a huge hit at our wedding. Everyone was having so much fun in the photo booth, taking pictures with all the fun props. They gave everyone that was in the picture a copy of their photo. We also had a full staff to help and the owner was also involved in making sure everything went well. I can go on about how great they are, but you should just call and see for yourself.

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Mad Mad Photo Booths 16

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2017

Mad Mad photo booth was a huge hit at our Golden Apple Awards event. The staff was so professional and so fun to work with. They were so many options of backdrops and props to choose from and the quality of their pictures was great! My guests had a blast and loved their pictures.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

Mad Mad Photobooths were a hit at our wedding! Shannon and Renae were so easy to work with and my our experience seamless. Our guests loved the pictures and props and we are so glad we went with this company for our August 5, 2017 wedding at Kendall Plantation. They created such a cute template for our pictures and they made 2 copies of each so that one could go in an album for my husband and myself to enjoy. They even sent me digital individuals of each separate picture the very next day so I could share them with my family and friends. I highly recommend Mad Mad Photobooths for your next wedding or event!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Teresa · Married on 05/25/2017

Mad Mad Photo Booths provided an awesome experience for my 5th grade end of the year celebration. This is the second year for us-and they once again were a smashing hit!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

blair · Married on 04/22/2017

We are so glad we had Mad Mad Photo Booth at our wedding!! They made our wedding so much fun! The photo booth was a hit, and our guests absolutely loved it! We also loved that everyone got a copy of the picture and could send a copy to themselves electronically. Shannon was wonderful to work with and made our picture design exactly like we wanted! I would highly recommend Mad Mad Photo Booth to all of my friends!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Jodi · Married on 04/22/2017

Shannon Newberry and her team did an excellent job for Blair and Matt Zarbs wedding at Kendall Plantation. We received many compliments from attendees on having Mad Mad Photo Booths at the wedding. They also provided all the pictures on line by the next day.

They were very easy to work with. We are glad we contracted with them for this memorable event.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Louie A. · Married on 04/05/2017

Great staff, wonderful Energy and amazing photo quality! Highly recommend for private and corporate party events. Mad Mad photo booth was such a hit with our volunteers, we will use them at more events for years to come!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Carla · Married on 02/25/2017

The whole team behind Mad Mad Photo Booths is amazing!! Thank you so much for your amazing service, great communication with us and AWESOME props!! Don't think twice about hiring Mad Mad Photo Booths for your wedding!! They are THE BEST!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Lacy · Married on 11/12/2016

I was in the fence about doing a photobooth. I met this company at the bridal extravaganza and I'm so glad I did. They were super professional: prompt, organized, and super easy to work with. Even the guests commented on how awesome they were! I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Lacy · Married on 11/12/2016

This company was probably my top vendor pick.....don't get me wrong, I loved the catering and flowers too, but these people absolutely surprised me. Super professional!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Kathryn · Married on 11/12/2016

The money I spent on Mad Mad Photobooth was the BEST money I spent on our wedding. Our guests absolutely loved it! The photobooth attendant was very professional and did a good job of keeping everything organized, while still being fun and nice. Also, the props were perfect. Shannon even sent us a few different designs to choose from for our photo print outs. We had zero complaints!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Tom · Married on 10/01/2016

Great Value and Effortless Experience! We were so pleased to have Mad Mad photo booth work our reception! And the guests loved it too! Thank you for the memories!

Sent on 01/30/2017

They far exceeded my expectations! They were kind, fun and very professional and accommodating. They even went out of their way to make sure al our guests were well taken cared of. Their props and pictures were also really nice. I would totally recommend them.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Velda · Married on 09/24/2016

This company did an amazing job. The backdrop was exactly what my son and daughter-in-law wantedt. Everyone had a great time with the booth. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

Best part of our wedding!!! Super professional! The photos came out amazing! It was a hit!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Estella · Married on 05/07/2016

Everyone on the Mad Mad Photo Booth team were extremely helpful, professional, and friendly. They made sure that I got exactly what I wanted out of my photo booth rental and were extremely patient with me despite me changing my mind and adding things many times!. Great service.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Shannon was awesome! My family took three photos at an event, and my son's eyes were closed in my favorite one. I emailed her and asked if she could PhotoShop the picture and replace the one with his eyes closed with one from another photo (in which he had his eyes open). She responded within minutes and had the photo fixed within a couple of hours!

Sent on 01/04/2016

I would highly recommend having MAd Mad Photo Booth at your wedding. It was so much fun not just for me but my guests. The adults and kids loved it! It also gave them something to do during down time. I loved how the customized it with my colors and date!, the props they used were on point as well. I can't wait to have another event and use them again!

Julia · Married on 06/14/2015

We had Mad Mad Photo Booths at my daughter's Sweet 16 party. I will say all of our guests had a great time! Mad Mad Photo Booths was very professional and had lots of props to choose from. The open concept allowed for larger group photos. I highly recommend them to anyone. From the start of the party to the finish, our guests were taking pics. They also have quite a few backdrops to choose from. We will definitely use again!

Victoria · Married on 09/25/2016

I had a good experience with this company. From beginning to end I was treated with respect and like they were working for Me! The booth was beautiful and my guests raved about it! The pictures came out great. They even personalized the background to my theme. They were way bigger than others I've seen and the quality was excellent! I have some great memories and so do my guests!

Sent on 01/30/2017