142 W. Main St, Macungie, PA 18062 Map · Phone number

Macungie's Posey Patch, llc 5
Macungie's Posey Patch, llc 6

Melissa Mazur · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful!

Wanda is great. She was extremely responsive by email and would respond within hours. She executed my vision exactly. Our center pieces were beautiful and the guests could not stop complimenting us! She was very honest in her opinion and suggestions. I would absolutely use Posey Patch again if I had another big event.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Emily · Married on 06/01/2018

Wanda was awesome to work with and did an amazing job for our wedding flowers! I came in with an idea of what flowers I wanted but didn't know how to execute all the details from the outdoor ceremony space to centerpieces to the head table. Wanda somehow figured out exactly what I had pictured in my head and nailed it on the day of the wedding. She was very patient in working through different ideas and offering her professional advice. She was flexible with the woodworking we did and made sure the flowers fit in the boxes and around any signs we had.

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Macungie's Posey Patch, llc 7
    Macungie's Posey Patch, llc 8
    Macungie's Posey Patch, llc 9
    Macungie's Posey Patch, llc 10

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2018

Wanda is amazing! She continued to surprise me. We used Wanda for my sister's wedding in July and my sister isn't a big flower person and she was so happy! Now it's my turn as the bride. We met with Wanda and she is such a great person! Highly recommend for any bride or if just want flowers for that special someone on a special day! We will continue to go to the posey patch! Thanks Posey Parch! Can't wait for the wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Award

Macungie's Posey Patch, llc FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Floral Preservation, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 142 W. Main St Macungie, 18062 See on map