Mackenzie Lyn Photography

Molalla, OR View map
$3,300 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

Elizabeth Married on 09/19/2017
    My husband and I had photos done with Mackenzie Lyn Photography and they are by far our favorite photos! We had such a blast taking them!! Mackenzie is truly gifted at what she does! There is so much love and passion that goes into every shot. I highly recommend Mackenzie Lyn Photography for anyone wanting high quality pictures!
    Molly Married on 09/16/2017
    Mackenzie Lyn Phography was our favorite vendor at our wedding! Her and Tyson were absolutely fabulous and captured more beautiful photos than we could have ever imagined- ones we didn't even realize were being taken! They are so professional, friendly, easy going, and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We will be recommending them to everyone we know!
    Brittney Married on 09/10/2017
    I am over the moon about my time spent and photos taken by Mackenzie. She spent such time and care into every single detail. Working out the day of with the timeline, Mackenzie helped everything piece together smoothly! We haven't had our pictures taken professionally many times, and Mackenzie was so kind with all of her help and direction to ensure we got the best possible photos - listening to her is key, she knows what she's doing! She helped my husband and I relax, and we all laughed so hard that we now have some of the best candid photos I will treasure for the rest of my life. I gave her specifics of what my heart was hoping for, and she delivered every single time. I was given a very large variety of photos, and I am so happy with each and every one! She got our pictures to us in a timely manner, listened to all my frantic phone calls and text messages, and made me truly feel like I was her only client in the midst of a crazy wedding season. I will absolutely refer Mackenzie and team out to anyone who will listen.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Molalla, 97038
Location of (Mackenzie Lyn Photography)

Mackenzie Lyn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mackenzie Lyn Photography include in the starting price?

Mackenzie Lyn Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography services does Mackenzie Lyn Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Mackenzie Lyn Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Mackenzie Lyn Photography offer?

Mackenzie Lyn Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Mackenzie Lyn Photography offer?

Mackenzie Lyn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Mackenzie Lyn Photography offer for wedding events?

Mackenzie Lyn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Mackenzie Lyn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mackenzie Lyn Photography is recommended by 56% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding