850 NW Island Terrace, Beaverton, OR 97006 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,299
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Shuttergram Portraits

I am a destination wedding & elopement photographer located in Beaverton, OR. I capture everything from destination elopements, intimate small weddings, to 200 or more guest events! I love to travel around the world and photograph beautiful moments between all of my amazing couples.

I love to photograph destination elopements & vow renewals as well! I have a special going on for these. Feel free to contact me for more info.

Follow Shuttergram Portraits on

Shuttergram Portraits 5
Shuttergram Portraits 6
Shuttergram Portraits 7

Brennan Thomas McGee · Married on 10/18/2017

Can't recommend Sarah enough!

We can't recommend Sarah or her photography services enough! Her work is AMAZING and it felt like we had a good friend with us throughout the process as opposed to a hired service. We're beyond happy we chose Sarah as our photographer!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Shuttergram Portraits 12
    Shuttergram Portraits 13
    Shuttergram Portraits 14

Shuttergram Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Brennan ☺️ You and Brooke were seriously so awesome to work with and now your venue was AMAZING ❤️

Ashley · Married on 01/27/2017

I have used Sarah for two years now and will continue to use her every year. My husband and I take yearly photos together and once I found Sarah, I knew she was the photographer I wanted. She does AMAZING work. It blows me away every time! I'm already looking forward to this years photos! Thank you Sarah for being so amazing!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/29/2016

Sarah is absolutely amazing! She made us all feel so comfortable! We had a crazy wedding party & I thought it might be difficult for her to get great photos of us but she had fun right along with us & was able to capture some amazing moments. None of my family can beleive how perfect the photos are! I truly felt like Sarah was apart of our special day instead of just being in the background. We loved it! Thank you for helping us remember the best day of our lives with these gorgeous photos! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Shuttergram Portraits's reply:

Amanda it was such an amazing and special day and I can't tell you how grateful I was to be a part of it! :)

Award

Shuttergram Portraits FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,299.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Brianna Noelle Photography
    Brianna Noelle Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah is so kind and super fun to work with! Her work speaks for itself with her dreamy light. She captures romance perfectly.

• 850 NW Island Terrace Beaverton, OR, 97006 See on map