Columbia, Columbia, SC 29203 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mac Jones Photography

Mac Jones Photography is a photographer located in Columbia, South Carolina. This photographer has a passion for photography and people, and loves capturing the experiences of your special day. Mac Jones Photography not only ensures your photos look unique and catch the energy of your moments, but that you will laugh and have a lot of fun in the process.

Products Offered
This photographer does photoshoots for engagements and weddings, as well as anniversary shoots and bridals. Incorporating contemporary and natural photography styles, Mac Jones Photography can go with you to multiple locations, shoot for additional hours, and bring a second shooter so that not a moment is missed. Filled with high-resolution images, several photography items are available to choose from, including:

• Albums
Bridesmaid Portraits
Wedding Exit
Wedding Exit
Bride + Groom
Bride "I just got married"
Bride "I just got married"
Bridal Party

Mac Jones Photography 7
  • Claire

Claire deRoos · Married on 05/04/2019

Micaela: My Real-Life Superhero

Imagine getting a call from your photographer's mother mid-morning on your wedding day. Your photographer has gone into anaphylactic shock, is being rushed to the hospital, and won't be able to shoot your wedding. This was my wedding day story and how I came to meet and work with Micaela. Word of my dilemma spread rapidly among my vendors who were at the venue setting up. My catering company coordinator asked if she could reach out to her photography friends to see if anyone was available. For a wedding. For a couple they had never met. Right now. She showed me some of Micaela's wedding photos she had shot, and I was stunned at how beautiful they were. Somehow, by the grace of God, after hearing about my unique situation, Micaela said "yes!" She dropped everything, made arrangements for the things she had scheduled that day, and drove to my venue immediately. She called me on her drive there to learn about the schedule for the day, the size of the bridal party, the feel of the wedding, etc. Upon meeting her, everyone (including myself) was extremely relieved. She had a sweet, cheerful personality and was very personable, but she was also professional, confident, and comfortable leading and setting up the perfect shots! She took control of my chaotic turn of events, and led smoothly and respectfully, allowing my requests and ideas to take priority. As with all weddings, there are a million questions that need to be answered. When it came to things I was unsure about, she quickly stepped up to the task offering different options, suggestions, and back-up plans. She was beside me the entire night, relaying information to my DJ, catering director, and bridal party. When looking back on that day, it's so easy to see that this was meant to happen. Everyone who has seen the wedding photos knows I truly lucked out, and it's hard to imagine that the photos could have turned out any better! But more important than how gorgeous the photos are is the fact that as soon as I met and began working with Micaela, my fears immediately ceased, and I was able to enjoy every minute of my wedding day feeling 100% confident that she would do a great job. Micaela saved my wedding day, and I will remember what she did for me for the rest of my life.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Mac Jones Photography 15
    Mac Jones Photography 16

haley · Married on 01/05/2019

Charleston Winter Wedding!

Micaela was honestly a blessing! We were able to get a great bundle with her and her sister for our engagement session and a 10 hour wedding day! We had 3 venues and she was able to work her magic so well. Love her and her work!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Mac Jones Photography Price Rates

Mac Jones Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings