Mac Jones Photography Reviews

Mac Jones Photography 4
Mac Jones Photography 5

Ali Baker 路 Married on 12/22/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Micaela is so gifted at what she does! She is so kind and has such an eye for detail and authenticity - we are beyond grateful for how hard her and her sister worked to perfectly capture the best day of our lives 馃グ

Mac Jones Photography 6
    Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Savannah

Savannah Cagle 路 Married on 12/06/2019

Wonderful experience

Micaela is beyond talented! She goes above and beyond any normal photographer. She takes beautiful photos, but her attention to detail, helping fix your dress, bouquet, and just anything you need. You鈥檒l love her pictures, but even more your entire experience with her. Highly recommend!!

Mac Jones Photography 7
    Mac Jones Photography 14
    Sent on 01/08/2020

Hayley 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Simply amazing!!

Micaela is one of the kindest souls I鈥檝e ever met and is an absolute delight to work with! She makes the task of being in pictures effortless because she tells you exactly how to pose so you鈥檙e not awkwardly trying to figure out what to do. She has such a creative eye for things and is so encouraging during the sessions. She shot both my engagement pictures and wedding and did a phenomenal job. I would highly recommend her!

Mac Jones Photography 15
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Emily

Emily Winchell 路 Married on 10/25/2019

Emily- bride

Micaela shot my wedding this October in Greenville, SC, and was an absolute delight to work with. She was flexible, professional, and kind! She made the day flow really smoothly, and our pictures are exactly what we wanted. Would 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Crowley 路 Married on 10/19/2019

A wonderful photographer!

Micaela was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! From the very beginning, Micaela was very responsive and great at communicating with us during our initial meeting to the day of the wedding.
    In the days leading up to it, we found we were getting a lot of rain and wind on the day of. She was so encouraging and reassuring about the photos! In fact, our bride and groom portraits in the rain are my absolute favorites.
    She was also so supportive and easy going on the day of the wedding. Any hiccups that came along with the schedule or family, she was very adaptable.
    Most of all, Micaela has such a great personality that she was so fun to have around on our wedding day. Truly, hiring Micaela was one of the best decisions we made. And the photos turned out absolutely incredible.

Mac Jones Photography 20
    Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Claire

Claire deRoos 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Micaela: My Real-Life Superhero

Imagine getting a call from your photographer's mother mid-morning on your wedding day. Your photographer has gone into anaphylactic shock, is being rushed to the hospital, and won't be able to shoot your wedding. This was my wedding day story and how I came to meet and work with Micaela. Word of my dilemma spread rapidly among my vendors who were at the venue setting up. My catering company coordinator asked if she could reach out to her photography friends to see if anyone was available. For a wedding. For a couple they had never met. Right now. She showed me some of Micaela's wedding photos she had shot, and I was stunned at how beautiful they were. Somehow, by the grace of God, after hearing about my unique situation, Micaela said "yes!" She dropped everything, made arrangements for the things she had scheduled that day, and drove to my venue immediately. She called me on her drive there to learn about the schedule for the day, the size of the bridal party, the feel of the wedding, etc. Upon meeting her, everyone (including myself) was extremely relieved. She had a sweet, cheerful personality and was very personable, but she was also professional, confident, and comfortable leading and setting up the perfect shots! She took control of my chaotic turn of events, and led smoothly and respectfully, allowing my requests and ideas to take priority. As with all weddings, there are a million questions that need to be answered. When it came to things I was unsure about, she quickly stepped up to the task offering different options, suggestions, and back-up plans. She was beside me the entire night, relaying information to my DJ, catering director, and bridal party. When looking back on that day, it's so easy to see that this was meant to happen. Everyone who has seen the wedding photos knows I truly lucked out, and it's hard to imagine that the photos could have turned out any better! But more important than how gorgeous the photos are is the fact that as soon as I met and began working with Micaela, my fears immediately ceased, and I was able to enjoy every minute of my wedding day feeling 100% confident that she would do a great job. Micaela saved my wedding day, and I will remember what she did for me for the rest of my life.

Mac Jones Photography 25
    Mac Jones Photography 31
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Taylor 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Better Than A Dream

We cannot speak enough kind words about Micaela. She made the entire engagement and wedding photography experience an absolute dream. We continually get compliments on how amazing our photos are, and all we can tell people, is she made the experience so much fun, easy, and lovely, we wish we could do it all over again. Not only is she unbelievably talented behind the lens, but she is such a wonderful person, you can't help but want to hang out and laugh with her. I was worried taking all these photos, some which felt very intimate, would be awkward, but not even a hint of discomfort arose with Micaela. I'm only sad that the wedding is over because it means we don't get to spend another 8-10 hours with her. I cannot imagine what our engagement and wedding would have been like with any other photographer!

Mac Jones Photography 32
    Mac Jones Photography 33
    Sent on 04/01/2019

haley 路 Married on 01/05/2019

Charleston Winter Wedding!

Micaela was honestly a blessing! We were able to get a great bundle with her and her sister for our engagement session and a 10 hour wedding day! We had 3 venues and she was able to work her magic so well. Love her and her work!

Mac Jones Photography 34
    Mac Jones Photography 35
    Mac Jones Photography 36
    Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Langston 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Best photographer ever!!

I absolutely love my pictures from our wedding!! She did absolutely amazing. I was completely speechless when I received our photos. I would truly recommend Mac Jones Photography to anyone. She will truly make it a special day for you!

Mac Jones Photography 37
    Mac Jones Photography 38
    Sent on 05/07/2019

Lauren 路 Married on 12/31/2017

Did an amazing job. Listened to what I wanted and got my pictures to me in no time. Have friends who also used her for family pictures and more and all have raved about the work. Definitely recommend! Thanks so much for capturing my wedding!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Katie 路 Married on 10/13/2017

Absolutely amazing photographer. She has such a natural talent and a great eye for beautiful pictures. Can't say enough good words - she will make anything shes given look beautiful. I was worried my wedding decor might not have been quite enough to get the wedding pictures i wanted, but they were even better than i expected - she has the skill to make any environment a beautiful backdrop.

Mac Jones Photography 39
    Mac Jones Photography 40
    Sent on 10/14/2017

Brett 路 Married on 06/10/2017

She's the best we could ask for! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 07/24/2017