Dubuque, IA 52068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Mabe Design Co

Mabe Design Co. was founded in 2016 by Jackie Mabe and specializes in bespoke wedding stationery, often incorporating hand-drawn florals or hand-painted watercolor elements into my designs. The wedding invitation is the first tangible piece that your guests receive—I believe that it's more than just a piece of paper, it's a sneak peek into the wedding experience that is to come. My desire is for you to have beautiful wedding paper goods that serve a purpose for your guests but are also a treasured memory for your future generations.

I feel incredibly thankful to have been part of so many couple's love stories and would be honored to be part of yours. So, are you ready to get started? Together, let's create your dream wedding suite!

Follow Mabe Design Co on

Other couples have also viewed

• Pretty Good Co.
Custom rubber address stamp
Custom rubber address stamp
The Whitney thank you postcard
The Whitney thank you postcard
Jackie Mabe of Mabe Design Co.
Jackie Mabe of Mabe Design Co.
Watercolor by Mabe Design Co.
Wax seal by Mabe Design Co.
Wax seal by Mabe Design Co.
The Amber wedding program

Videos 1 Video

3 Reviews for Mabe Design Co

• Gabi

Gabi · Married on 06/15/2019

Make a statement, chose Mabe Desgin Co!!!

I mailed out our invitation suites the same day I got them because I couldn’t wait to share how beautiful they were with our guests. I can’t state enough how thoughtful, kind, organized and creative Jackie is and I loved our invitations. She was amazing to work with. Many people say they feel most like a bride to be when trying on their wedding dress for the first time. I felt most like a bride to be when I got our invitations from Jackie. They are so special and are already setting a fun and elegant tone for our wedding day. Shop small and support this tremendous stationary designer!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Mabe Design Co's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Gabi! You were wonderful to work with and I'm grateful to have been part of you and Cody's wedding day!
  • Annalisa

Annalisa M. · Married on 05/04/2019

Stress free, personalized, and beautiful

Jackie with Mabe Design was amazing to work with. She created a timeline to make the whole process stress free. Her work was beautiful, personalized, and creative. She added so many personal touches. There were no details she missed and she went the extra mile with every piece she helped us with. At the last minute, the table numbers we had ordered from another vendor had not shipped. 1 week before the wedding, Jackie designed table numbers for us within 2 hours of us contacting her, rushed them to print, and had them delivered and ready to go 2 days before our wedding. That is just one example of how accommodating she is. I would recommend her without hesitation or reservation. You will not regret working with her. Pricing included customized save the dates, invitations with printed addresses on the envelopes, wedding day programs, and table numbers.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Mabe Design Co's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Annalisa! So honored to have been part of you and Ryan's wedding day

Becca · Married on 06/23/2018

Jackie was so easy to work with! Prompt, organized, and creative are just a few words to describe her! Stationary wasn't a high priority for me, but I still wanted something beautiful to complement Tyler and I's day. She was able to get to know my style by simply meeting with me one time. She continued to check in throughout the engagement and was very responsive. I couldn't have survived the planning process without her help and am ever grateful! You won't regret your investment with Mabe Design Co!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Mabe Design Co's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Becca, you were wonderful to work with! Loved being part of your and Tyler's day!

• Dubuque, IA, 52068 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Mabe Design Co)