205 Robin Road, Paramus, NJ 07652 Map · Phone number

About LYONS ENTERTAINMENT DJ's

Lyons Entertainment was founded in 1995 and we have served our clients' entertainment needs coast to coast from the Greater New York Area to California!

Lyons Entertainment works with each couple as if you are our only Bride & Groom of the year. We truly set out to personalize your wedding exactly how you want to present the entertainment to your guests.

Let's face it....the entertainment at your event is what makes it a success. It takes more than just a top of the line DJ setup to make a great DJ. All of our DJ professionals have years of entertainment expertise which allows them to "read" the audience and present music your guests will enjoy most. Entertainers serve as Master of Ceremony, Disc Jockey, Event Coordinators, and Lighting & Sound Technicians. One or two man formats are available. We also offer bilingual DJ's (Italian and Spanish). All entertainers are attired in full tuxedo with state-of-the-art Sound & Lighting set-ups!

CALL TODAY to learn more about how we can provide the perfect entertainment for your big day! (877)4-LYONSDJ or (973)340-0115

LetterMonogram
LetterMonogram

17 Reviews for LYONS ENTERTAINMENT DJ's

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 07/27/2019

You will love working with Lyons Entertainment!

We absolutely LOVED working with Lyons Entertainment! We had our wedding reception at the Stone Mill at the New York Botanical Garden.

Lee was super friendly when we met as he was setting up for our reception -- the rain was coming down a bit and he looked right at me and said "this is going to pass" -- and it did! He had a really great vibe that carried on throughout the night. I was initially thinking I'd have to remember to do certain things for the "timeline" of our evening, but Lee took care of everything! He was so great about checking in with my husband and I about the entrances, speeches, cake cutting, etc. A couple of times we asked him what he thought would make the evening flow best and he gave really great suggestions.

And most importantly -- I can't stop getting compliments about the MUSIC! I've had several friends ask me if there is a playlist they can steal! Once dinner ended I was still upstairs talking to the last few guests still in the dining room, I looked downstairs at the patio / dance floor and it looked like our ENTIRE wedding was out there dancing!! I was blown away!! The energy never lagged and everyone had such a blast.

Lastly, working with Jason since we first started planning has been fun and a breeze! He is super friendly, always fun, professional, and shared in our excitement! He and his team really understood exactly what we were looking for.

You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Kelsey Marcin · Married on 06/08/2019

The best experience!

Jason Lyon was absolutely incredible and helped to make our wedding day so special. From the music selection, to the timeline, to the MCing he really did a fantastic job. We received SO many compliments from our guests about the music choices. Due to traffic we were running a bit behind schedule during the reception, and Jason helped us to feel calm and got us right back on track while maintaining a smile throughout. Jason made it so easy for us to enjoy ourselves, and it honestly was the best day of our lives. He was responsive from the first time that we spoke to him, and helped to guide us in selecting all of the perfect choices for music. We wanted to have an acoustic guitar during the cocktail hour and helped to secure a fantastic musician for us. I could not be happier that we chose Jason Lyons as our entertainment for our wedding and I really cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Marne · Married on 10/06/2018

Jason Lyons was unbelievable - better then we ever could have dreamed! We wanted to have an instrumental version of All of Me play as our processional and he secured such a talented keyboard player and violinist, everyone was in tears. Jason was our phenomenal DJ for the Reception and he had everyone on the dance floor all night. From Baby Boomers to Millenials he knows how to read the crowd and keep the party going. He was also such a pleasure to work with leading up to our wedding. We would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for any entertainment.

Sent on 10/13/2018

LYONS ENTERTAINMENT DJ's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 205 Robin Road Paramus, 07652 See on map
    9733400115 (Other Phone Number)