14 Reviews for LYONS ENTERTAINMENT DJ's

14 LYONS ENTERTAINMENT DJ's Reviews

We were referred to Jason by our wedding venue (NY Botanical Garden) and after talking to him for the first time on the phone, we knew we had to book him and his services! He was incredibly thorough, friendly, and professional, and he helped us envision how the wedding day would go, which we had not a clear idea about since we didn’t have a wedding planner. He talked us through a lot of the details patiently for over an hour, and we were left completely reassured about the whole process. We booked the 2-person MC and DJ. About two weeks before the wedding, we talked on the phone again and nailed down all the details. He was also very responsive and easy to reach out to by phone and email when we changed a couple of minor details (like processional order, etc) here and there. Jason helped pick the perfect songs for the small details that my now-husband and I hadn’t thought about. The day of our wedding, Jason and his team made it so easy to have people on the dance floor. I never realized that my brother had some great dance moves! I also saw my mom in a dance-off with a friend which was a complete surprise. Moreover, I saw a lot of family members dance for the first time at our wedding after several other weddings I’ve attended with them. Our friends had a ton of fun and were sad to leave the dance floor at the end of reception. Thank you so much for making our wedding day special and filled with wonderful memories!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 6/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

This vendor provided the music to our wedding at the Stone Mill at the New York Botanical Garden on August 19th. The DJ was amazing and kept our guests dancing and happy the entire night. In advance of the event, the DJ met with us to get a sense of the guest list and tone of the event. It proved to be a successful strategy. Thank you for making our day extra special.

Profile Picture User7511592, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I got married on June 6th at the Ramsey Country Club in Ramsey, NJ. From the advice of coworkers, we decided to use Lyons Entertainment (Jason Lyons) for our wedding DJ. Here is the breakdown of his services:

First Meeting:

After selecting Jason, we chatted with him over the phone to go over various details of the event (grooms party, bridal party, entrances etc.). The first meeting was quick, concise and to the point. Jason goes over the basics of the event and left it with us to think about music we would like to hear at the wedding.

Pre-Wedding Meeting:

Around a month before the meeting, my wife and I met Jason in his office. The meeting, covered everything about the

Profile Picture Brad, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason Lyons did such an awesome job at our wedding! After sitting down with Jay, I knew he totally understood the music that my husband and I wanted to hear. Fortunately, he liked the same kind of music! He was extremely helpful in picking out songs for certain parts of the night. He easily kept everyone on the dance floor and the led light up dj booth was awesome! One point my father realized was that the volume of the music was perfect and he was able to talk and carry on a conversation at his table and people could still hear him. lol Jay, you did a great job, Thank you so much for making our wedding day memorable!

Profile Picture Patti, 8/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I got married on July 12, 2014. Jason Lyons and one other DJ came as a 2 person team. They did soft setups for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and did full DJ services and lighting for the reception. I spoke with Jason at least 2 to 3 times before the wedding when he asked detailed questions about our vision for the wedding, and what atmosphere we wanted. Jason and the other DJ absolutely nailed it! They understood my husband and my personality, and how we envisioned our wedding reception. He coordinated with the venue and the other vendors to ensure a flawless ceremony. He made my husband and I feel like we were VIP clients throughout the entire process. I cannot say enough about working with Lyons Entertainment on the business side and on the big day! Jason encouraged me to email or call any time leading up to the wedding. He is a vendor who truly understands that your wedding day will only happen once, and there is only one opportunity to make it perfect. One of my bridesmaids and two of our wedding guests have already booked Lyons Entertainment for their upcoming nuptials.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our reception was on October 4th and our DJ and MC from Lyons Entertainment were amazing. Working with Jason Lyons, the owner, was a breeze and made us feel confident the whole way. When we finally met our MC, Sal it got even better. He was attentive to our needs and music choices and was great at getting the party going! We highly recomend Lyons Entertainment!

Profile Picture User4232454, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason and his team at Lyons Entertainment make your wedding reception the amazing night you dream of! He was adamant on making sure the music at our wedding was suited to our taste and was extremely helpful with planning our evening out to ensure everyone had a good time. He also did a fantastic job pronouncing difficult family names! Jason and his team had all of our guest from 3 to 90 years old on the dance floor enjoying our wedding. Our guests all rave about how good the misic was and how they had an unforgetable time at our wedding. I highly recommend Lyons Entertainment for any event.

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so happy that we chose to use Lyons entertainment for our wedding entertainment. They were fantastic. The dance floor was packed the entire night! Guests are still telling us how much fun they had. I was worried because we had a lot of Polish music as well, but the DJ knew when to pop those in and only chose the best to keep the night upbeat. Jason was extremely helpful and an absolute pleasure to work with. He always made himself available. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Profile Picture User3564263, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Jay Lyons MC and another DJ do our wedding a few weeks back. We are still getting calls about how great they were. The music and entertainment were fantastic. They played the Sinatra/Tony Bennett for the cocktail hour then kicked it into high gear during the reception - playing a mix of older music and new music to wow our diverse crowd. They kept the dance floor packed all night. Definitely a great DJ and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture joyce, 4/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason Lyons was extremely helpful and attentive before the wedding, we got exactly what we wanted for the wedding. Our DJ was Dave, and we also had another assistant there as well. They both did a fabulous job, kept the party going, crowd entertained but classy and appropriate for our venue and for a wedding. Very professional, I would highly recommend using Lyons Entertainment!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/6/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lyons Entertainment did an amazing job at our Wedding. The hand outs were a huge hit and there wasn't a dull moment. All the guests jumped on the dance floor right away and didnt get off til the end of the night. I would recommend them to anyone and also use them for future events

Profile Picture Brett, 8/20/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lyons Entertainment did the music for my wedding. Jason Lyons is the owner and was in touch with me at all times before my event. I had to call him for a couple of things, 2 days before the wedding, and he was always available by cell phone and was tremendously helpful! I believe that Danny was the DJ that did the music at the wedding, and he was great, I myself did not stop dancing and neither did my guests. The music at weddings are one of the most important things, and Lyons Entertainment really helped make the day perfect for us!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/23/08, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

They were perfect! My husband and I and all of the guests barely left the dance floor. Very professional and entertaining! If you want to guarantee a great time for yourself and your guests, go with Lyons Entertainment. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/12/08, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason ensured our big day was a success and went off without a hitch. He is so professional, knows how to go with the flow of the crowd and to adjust with delayed timelines (at least in our case, our wedding timeline didn't go exactly to plan!) He played all our top songs, got all the name pronunciations right and was just stellar to work with. You won't regret picking Lyons for your special day!

Profile Picture Nicki, 1/1/04, 2 Reviews