LYONS ENTERTAINMENT DJ's Reviews

17 | Paramus, NJ

17 Reviews for LYONS ENTERTAINMENT DJ's

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 07/27/2019

You will love working with Lyons Entertainment!

We absolutely LOVED working with Lyons Entertainment! We had our wedding reception at the Stone Mill at the New York Botanical Garden.

Lee was super friendly when we met as he was setting up for our reception -- the rain was coming down a bit and he looked right at me and said "this is going to pass" -- and it did! He had a really great vibe that carried on throughout the night. I was initially thinking I'd have to remember to do certain things for the "timeline" of our evening, but Lee took care of everything! He was so great about checking in with my husband and I about the entrances, speeches, cake cutting, etc. A couple of times we asked him what he thought would make the evening flow best and he gave really great suggestions.

And most importantly -- I can't stop getting compliments about the MUSIC! I've had several friends ask me if there is a playlist they can steal! Once dinner ended I was still upstairs talking to the last few guests still in the dining room, I looked downstairs at the patio / dance floor and it looked like our ENTIRE wedding was out there dancing!! I was blown away!! The energy never lagged and everyone had such a blast.

Lastly, working with Jason since we first started planning has been fun and a breeze! He is super friendly, always fun, professional, and shared in our excitement! He and his team really understood exactly what we were looking for.

You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Kelsey Marcin · Married on 06/08/2019

The best experience!

Jason Lyon was absolutely incredible and helped to make our wedding day so special. From the music selection, to the timeline, to the MCing he really did a fantastic job. We received SO many compliments from our guests about the music choices. Due to traffic we were running a bit behind schedule during the reception, and Jason helped us to feel calm and got us right back on track while maintaining a smile throughout. Jason made it so easy for us to enjoy ourselves, and it honestly was the best day of our lives. He was responsive from the first time that we spoke to him, and helped to guide us in selecting all of the perfect choices for music. We wanted to have an acoustic guitar during the cocktail hour and helped to secure a fantastic musician for us. I could not be happier that we chose Jason Lyons as our entertainment for our wedding and I really cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Marne · Married on 10/06/2018

Jason Lyons was unbelievable - better then we ever could have dreamed! We wanted to have an instrumental version of All of Me play as our processional and he secured such a talented keyboard player and violinist, everyone was in tears. Jason was our phenomenal DJ for the Reception and he had everyone on the dance floor all night. From Baby Boomers to Millenials he knows how to read the crowd and keep the party going. He was also such a pleasure to work with leading up to our wedding. We would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for any entertainment.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Nicki · Married on 06/15/2018

Jason ensured our big day was a success and went off without a hitch. He is so professional, knows how to go with the flow of the crowd and to adjust with delayed timelines (at least in our case, our wedding timeline didn't go exactly to plan!) He played all our top songs, got all the name pronunciations right and was just stellar to work with. You won't regret picking Lyons for your special day!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Bonnie · Married on 06/08/2018

We were referred to Jason by our wedding venue (NY Botanical Garden) and after talking to him for the first time on the phone, we knew we had to book him and his services! He was incredibly thorough, friendly, and professional, and he helped us envision how the wedding day would go, which we had not a clear idea about since we didn’t have a wedding planner. He talked us through a lot of the details patiently for over an hour, and we were left completely reassured about the whole process. We booked the 2-person MC and DJ. About two weeks before the wedding, we talked on the phone again and nailed down all the details. He was also very responsive and easy to reach out to by phone and email when we changed a couple of minor details (like processional order, etc) here and there. Jason helped pick the perfect songs for the small details that my now-husband and I hadn’t thought about. The day of our wedding, Jason and his team made it so easy to have people on the dance floor. I never realized that my brother had some great dance moves! I also saw my mom in a dance-off with a friend which was a complete surprise. Moreover, I saw a lot of family members dance for the first time at our wedding after several other weddings I’ve attended with them. Our friends had a ton of fun and were sad to leave the dance floor at the end of reception. Thank you so much for making our wedding day special and filled with wonderful memories!

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Y

Yianice · Married on 08/19/2016

This vendor provided the music to our wedding at the Stone Mill at the New York Botanical Garden on August 19th. The DJ was amazing and kept our guests dancing and happy the entire night. In advance of the event, the DJ met with us to get a sense of the guest list and tone of the event. It proved to be a successful strategy. Thank you for making our day extra special.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Brad · Married on 06/06/2015

My wife and I got married on June 6th at the Ramsey Country Club in Ramsey, NJ. From the advice of coworkers, we decided to use Lyons Entertainment (Jason Lyons) for our wedding DJ. Here is the breakdown of his services:

First Meeting:

After selecting Jason, we chatted with him over the phone to go over various details of the event (grooms party, bridal party, entrances etc.). The first meeting was quick, concise and to the point. Jason goes over the basics of the event and left it with us to think about music we would like to hear at the wedding.

Pre-Wedding Meeting:

Around a month before the meeting, my wife and I met Jason in his office. The meeting, covered everything about the

Sent on 06/23/2015

Patti · Married on 08/03/2014

Jason Lyons did such an awesome job at our wedding! After sitting down with Jay, I knew he totally understood the music that my husband and I wanted to hear. Fortunately, he liked the same kind of music! He was extremely helpful in picking out songs for certain parts of the night. He easily kept everyone on the dance floor and the led light up dj booth was awesome! One point my father realized was that the volume of the music was perfect and he was able to talk and carry on a conversation at his table and people could still hear him. lol Jay, you did a great job, Thank you so much for making our wedding day memorable!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Kelly · Married on 07/12/2014

I got married on July 12, 2014. Jason Lyons and one other DJ came as a 2 person team. They did soft setups for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and did full DJ services and lighting for the reception. I spoke with Jason at least 2 to 3 times before the wedding when he asked detailed questions about our vision for the wedding, and what atmosphere we wanted. Jason and the other DJ absolutely nailed it! They understood my husband and my personality, and how we envisioned our wedding reception. He coordinated with the venue and the other vendors to ensure a flawless ceremony. He made my husband and I feel like we were VIP clients throughout the entire process. I cannot say enough about working with Lyons Entertainment on the business side and on the big day! Jason encouraged me to email or call any time leading up to the wedding. He is a vendor who truly understands that your wedding day will only happen once, and there is only one opportunity to make it perfect. One of my bridesmaids and two of our wedding guests have already booked Lyons Entertainment for their upcoming nuptials.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Our reception was on October 4th and our DJ and MC from Lyons Entertainment were amazing. Working with Jason Lyons, the owner, was a breeze and made us feel confident the whole way. When we finally met our MC, Sal it got even better. He was attentive to our needs and music choices and was great at getting the party going! We highly recomend Lyons Entertainment!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Colleen · Married on 05/17/2014

Jason and his team at Lyons Entertainment make your wedding reception the amazing night you dream of! He was adamant on making sure the music at our wedding was suited to our taste and was extremely helpful with planning our evening out to ensure everyone had a good time. He also did a fantastic job pronouncing difficult family names! Jason and his team had all of our guest from 3 to 90 years old on the dance floor enjoying our wedding. Our guests all rave about how good the misic was and how they had an unforgetable time at our wedding. I highly recommend Lyons Entertainment for any event.

Sent on 06/04/2014

We are so happy that we chose to use Lyons entertainment for our wedding entertainment. They were fantastic. The dance floor was packed the entire night! Guests are still telling us how much fun they had. I was worried because we had a lot of Polish music as well, but the DJ knew when to pop those in and only chose the best to keep the night upbeat. Jason was extremely helpful and an absolute pleasure to work with. He always made himself available. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2013

joyce · Married on 04/20/2013

We had Jay Lyons MC and another DJ do our wedding a few weeks back. We are still getting calls about how great they were. The music and entertainment were fantastic. They played the Sinatra/Tony Bennett for the cocktail hour then kicked it into high gear during the reception - playing a mix of older music and new music to wow our diverse crowd. They kept the dance floor packed all night. Definitely a great DJ and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Danielle · Married on 07/06/2012

Jason Lyons was extremely helpful and attentive before the wedding, we got exactly what we wanted for the wedding. Our DJ was Dave, and we also had another assistant there as well. They both did a fabulous job, kept the party going, crowd entertained but classy and appropriate for our venue and for a wedding. Very professional, I would highly recommend using Lyons Entertainment!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Brett · Married on 08/20/2011

Lyons Entertainment did an amazing job at our Wedding. The hand outs were a huge hit and there wasn't a dull moment. All the guests jumped on the dance floor right away and didnt get off til the end of the night. I would recommend them to anyone and also use them for future events

Sent on 09/07/2011

Kelly · Married on 08/23/2008

Lyons Entertainment did the music for my wedding. Jason Lyons is the owner and was in touch with me at all times before my event. I had to call him for a couple of things, 2 days before the wedding, and he was always available by cell phone and was tremendously helpful! I believe that Danny was the DJ that did the music at the wedding, and he was great, I myself did not stop dancing and neither did my guests. The music at weddings are one of the most important things, and Lyons Entertainment really helped make the day perfect for us!

Sent on 10/08/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 07/12/2008

They were perfect! My husband and I and all of the guests barely left the dance floor. Very professional and entertaining! If you want to guarantee a great time for yourself and your guests, go with Lyons Entertainment. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/05/2009