Nashville, TN 37212 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lynn Productions Nashville

Lynn Productions is a professional team of videographers located in Nashville Tennessee, specializing in wedding videography.

When we started in this business we had one goal in mind: to capture memorable moments in a way that would be unforgetable. Our films capture these moments in a natural, unscripted way. All you have to do is be yourself! One of the things we trully pride ourselves in is our ability to blend in to the scene and not draw attention to the cameras or our wedding videographers. So all you have to do is relax and enjoy your wedding day. Meanwhile we'll create lasting memories of your wedding through the art of film.

Check out our wedding videography in Nashville Tennessee website at www.lynnproductions.net

You can also call us at 615-712-4661

• Videos 6

5 Reviews for Lynn Productions Nashville

Melissa Hill · Married on 06/02/2018

Extremely talented and professional

Lynn Production captured every moment we asked for and more. Their talent, editing skills, and professionalism was beyond our expectations. It was a pleasure working with them.

Sent on 10/22/2018

I literally cannot say enough good things about Matthew and his team! They are phenomenal, and make the most BEAUTIFUL videos. I cannot get over how gorgeous our video is, how perfectly it captured our day, and how happy I feel whenever I watch it. My husband's parents showed our teaser to their friends, and everybody thought it was an actual trailer for a real movie. Matthew is out of this world! :)

Sent on 03/15/2017

I loved my videographer. He was wonderful to work with and I can't wait to see my video!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Lynn Productions Nashville FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,465.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,975.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings