Memphis, TN 38117 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lynn Productions Memphis

We are a professional team of wedding videographers located in Memphis Tennessee, specializing in wedding videography. When we started this wedding videography team we had one goal in mind: to create memorable wedding films in a way that would allow brides and grooms to relive their wedding day for the rest of their lives.

Follow Lynn Productions Memphis on

9 Reviews for Lynn Productions Memphis

• Jessica

Jessica Daniels · Married on 11/10/2018

Video magic

Matthew and his team are amazing! On our wedding day they were so helpful and fun to be around! They knew exactly what to do and how to do it and worked their video magic! Their personalities are great and they made us laugh throughout all the pictures! My husband really enjoyed getting to talk and hang out with him while they were filming. You literally just have to watch 1 of his videos to know HE is the one you should book! That’s honestly all it took for us!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Kate · Married on 09/19/2015

Matt and his crew were barely seen during our wedding, which was perfect, and yet they captured everything.
    My reaction upon seeing the video-- after wiping all my tears-- was WOW I can't believe he picked up on our humor and style so accurately. Absolutely beautiful.
    We actually didn't hire a photographer, and I don't regret it at all, because the video was so incredible.
    We got the highlight video and the full length of our wedding. Can't say enough about them, and it was the best money we spent on the whole day.

Sent on 01/28/2016

Lynn Productions Memphis's reply:

Thank you Kate!

Erin · Married on 09/18/2015

After many hours of research and watching wedding videos online, we were thrilled to find Lynn Productions. From the first phone call, Matthew was so professional and personable. I live out of state and Matthew went out of his way to meet me when it worked in my schedule. He was very patient and was open to the ideas that were important to us for our wedding video. Matthew was always available to talk and made the whole process SO easy! He really listened to our requests, likes and dislikes and captured our wedding day perfectly. Matthew and his team were so fun and friendly before and furing our wedding! My husband and I can't say enough positive things about Matthew and his team. All of our friends and family were blown away by how special our wedding video was. We would highly recommend Lynn Productions to everyone out there (and we have!!)! If you need proof, ask him to see our highlight video! =)

Sent on 02/08/2016

Lynn Productions Memphis's reply:

Thanks Erin! That was an awesome testimonial :) I'm glad you guys are enjoying your wedding films!!!

Award