Lydia Royce Photography

Norman, OK View map
$4,400 Most Popular Price

$4,400 Most Popular Price

Hi there and thanks for stopping by! I'm Lydia and I shoot weddings all over Oklahoma and North Texas.

I like to work with couples who care about things that really matter....like having the time of their life with the people who matter most. As a photojournalistic photographer, I typically stay out of the way and capture things as they unfold (aside from a few minutes of formal portraits). One thing I commonly hear back from brides after the get their photos is that they can't believe I captured something that they didn't know even happened.

I love dogs, coffee, tea, college football, traveling, napping, and my husband....but not necessarily in that order.

I'd love to sit down with you and talk about your vision for your wedding. I want all brides to be completely happy and confident with whoever they choose to document their wedding...even if it's not me. After all, your photos are all you'll have left. So send me an email, send me a text. Let's grab some coffee or fro-yo and make some awesome happen!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

• Alyssa
    Alyssa L. Married on 10/05/2019

Perfection

Lydia is a great photographer. She did our engagement shoot, my bridal photos, and our wedding. She is very relaxed, but also professional. We felt like we were with a friend. (Especially during the engagement shoot) This made it carefree and fun during the shoot. The photos also came out great. We are super stoked to see our wedding photos in a few weeks. Also, her work is fantastic. The moment we saw her photos from when the power went out at a wedding she did, we knew she was perfect. You would have never known because they looked so good. Finally, if you need a photobooth-get it from her! The quality of those were perfect! One of the better booths that we have gotten to use.
    Summer Married on 11/25/2017
    Selecting Lydia as our photographer was the best vendor choice we made. We loved working with her for our wedding, but when we saw the final pictures we could not believe we were so lucky to have her commemorate the day. We received a sneak preview slide show of our photos from Lydia that brought my husband and I, as well as our families to tears! We wanted a lot of candidates of the day and not as many posed photos. Lydia was so amazing that most of our guests didn’t notice her, yet she capture unplanned moments that are beautiful (a photo of me kneeling to show my grandmother my ring, our wedding party dancing down the aisle, family members giving long lost friend’s hugs, an impromptu dip during our first dance...and so much more). Our posed photos were just as beautiful! A friend used Lydia a few years ago and recommended her - we won’t be recommending anyone but Lydia. We want to have another event just to have her photograph it for us! Seriously, don’t consider anyone but Lydia! (PS our wedding was in Dallas and her photos far exceed all of the photos we’ve seen from Dallas friends.)
    Samantha F. Married on 10/28/2017

Best Wedding Photographer

Highly recommend Lydia! Our wedding photos were beautiful and she was super easy to work. We received the link with all our photos about a month after our wedding. We have gotten so many compliments on the pictures; so glad she captured the memories for us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Norman, OK, 73069
Location of (Lydia Royce Photography)

Lydia Royce Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lydia Royce Photography include in the starting price?

Lydia Royce Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Lydia Royce Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lydia Royce Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Lydia Royce Photography offer?

Lydia Royce Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Lydia Royce Photography offer?

Lydia Royce Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning

What photography materials does Lydia Royce Photography offer for wedding events?

Lydia Royce Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Lydia Royce Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lydia Royce Photography is recommended by 96% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in quality of service and 4.8 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding