North Miami Beach, FL 33160 Map · Phone number

About Luxury Bridal Makeup and Hair

Dear brides,

let me put my experience, expertise and love to makeup artistry to work for you to help you look absolutely perfect on your wedding day!

For my brides I offer both Traditional and Airbrush makeup application. Airbrush makeup is always preferred technique since it minimizes all skin imperfections giving you beautiful flawless complexion. Your skin looks natural and glowing in person , on pictures and on HD video. It's great for any age, any complexion and any skin tone.

From my experience of working in bridal industry I prefer to schedule bridal trial/consultation at least a few months before the actual wedding day. At your trial I'll work closely with you to achieve the look you want. I welcome your input and suggestions. I'll custom blend your foundation to match your skin perfectly. Together we'll choose your color palette, try individual or a strip false lashes. I'll be also responsible for your complete eyebrows shaping if you need it. All the details of your trial will be recorded on a face chart, so exactly the same look can be easily duplicated on your wedding day.

On the day of your wedding I'll travel to your location, so you can sit back, relax and leave the rest up to me. This way I am also available to provide bridal services to your bridal party.

Please note, there is no extra charge for any kind of false lashes, eyebrows shaping or anything else. There is always one flat rate depending on what type of makeup application you choose. And remember that when everything must be perfect, Airbrush makeup is your best choice!

When it comes to makeup, you can trust my professionalism, special makeup education, years of experience and my artistry! Become the best version of yourself for your wedding!

• Simply Flawless Makeup
unnamed 1
photo

10 Reviews for Luxury Bridal Makeup and Hair

Karen · Married on 09/19/2015

I am so glad I found Luxury Bridal Beauty Bouqitue through Google. After seeing all of the great reviews on wedding wire and other various places I decided that this was the place to hire for my wedding make up. I am so glad that I did because they lived up to all of the reviews! I hace never felt more beautiful! Yuliya is so knowledgable and her makeup skills are amazing! I am so happy with how my wedding photos and the entire look came out because of her. Thank you!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Davis · Married on 06/13/2015

Yulia was an absolute pleasure to work with! I was very reluctant to have anyone doing my makeup along with my bridesmeaids but Yulia showed me during a trial that she could create the exact look I was going for. She was timely, professional and I'm grateful I was able to have her help us out on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/08/2015

She was very professional, on time and showed phenomal work ethic. I couldn't have asked for better make up on my big day, I felt like a Queen. I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Award

Luxury Bridal Makeup and Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 125.00
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• North Miami Beach, 33160 See on map