Luscious And Co

Shelton, CT View map Visit website

It may be a bit obvious, we are absolutely obsessed with our Brides! Our team of award winning hair and makeup artists are trained in working with all hair and skin types. Everyone in your bridal party will receive Luscious' Gold Star Standards.

Luscious & Co is CT's premier bridal beauty vendor specializing in bridal perfection since 2012. Creating custom, flawless looks that are catered to an unforgettable experience. Luscious & Co provides the ultimate level of confidence leaving you feeling like your best self. Specializing in all ranges of looks from natural to full glam, Luscious & Co ensures your comort level is met to perfection.

Bridal hair and makeup services are available at your location with availability to travel up to 40 miles from our Shelton, CT location. Although bridal services are available exclusively at your destination, Luscious & CO has two salons located in Shelton, CT and New Canaan, CT both home to luxury salon services for pre-wedding day perfection specializing in cuts, color, extensions and hair rehab.

Luscious & Co has been rated "Best Salon" by CT magazine and recipient of the Knot's Hall of Fame "Best of" for 8 consecutive years. ct makeup, ct bridal salon, ct makeup artist, ct extensions

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Romina A. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing hair and make up

Luscious and co is simply amazing when it comes to hair and make up. This is not my first experience with them and it will not be my last! My make up and hair lasted alllllll night, through sweat and tears! Their airbrush technique is the BEST.
    Nikki-Lynn Married on 06/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Sweetest Bridal Team!

This incredible salon deserves so much more than 5 stars! I cannot thank the owners and staff at Luscious and Co. enough for making me feel gorgeous on my wedding day. They were able to accommodate my (very) large bridal party with ease! They worked with me to make sure that myself and my bridal party would be complete with hair and makeup on schedule. Liz (makeup artist & owner) and Amber (hair stylist) were more than happy to work with me at two different trial appointments to make sure I was 100% happy with the look for my wedding day and it came out better than I even imagined day-of. The ladies, moms and aunts we're all thrilled with their hair and makeup (which is so difficult with a party of 14!). If you're at at considering this salon for your wedding day or any service for that matter, don't hesitate! Thank you all!!
  • cet2112
    Cyndi Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing to work with!

Liz and Jess made my bridesmaids and I look amazing for my wedding day. At the bridal trial, I knew we were in good hands because Liz was so easy going, responsive, and wonderful to work with.
    They made sure everyone was happy with their look and created and stuck to a schedule for the morning. I love their philosophy towards making everyone look beautiful but staying within everyone's comfort zones. Thank you so much for making us all look beautiful!
  • illustration stars

• Cyndi & Alex
    34 photos · 04/28/2019

469 Howe Ave Shelton, CT, 06484
2035132446
Location of (Luscious And Co)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding