23 Middle Street 1st floor, Newburyport, MA 01950 Map · Phone number

• Real Weddings 2

15 Reviews for Luna Moss

Christina · Married on 07/04/2018

Dear Amy,

Amy, we do not even know where to begin. An email simply cannot do justice to what you have done for us. Amy you and your team are simply the most talented, artistic, wonderful, and kind people we could have had at our house on Wednesday. You took the natural beauty of our home and blew it up into something out of this world. I just don’t even know what to say. You slugged through some major heat, and then an onslaught of people with such ease and grace. We cannot begin to thank you enough for all that you did for us, not just on the day, but allowing me to run all of my funny little ideas by you over and over again, and your own planning. We are forever grateful and blessed to have had you all with us. Your flowers and designs were out of this world perfect and beautiful. You took a vision that I could barely describe and made it beyond anything we could dream of.

Amy, to you and the girls THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Love,
    Christina and Bill

Sent on 07/06/2018

Becky · Married on 10/15/2016

Luna Moss has a whimsical, natural look to her flowers--which I love--and is not your traditional florist. She is great for rustic, outdoor weddings, and I imagine she has a great palette for winter weddings as well. We used her flower arrangements for our October wedding on the North Shore of Boston, and our guests could not stop raving about her flowers. She listened to every detail we requested and was extremely accommodating, lowering the price of her centerpieces to work with our budget. Amy brought in flowers, branches, berries, and all sorts of gorgeous vegetation to give our centerpieces color and texture to match my color story. She was very generous with her time, meeting with me several times before the wedding to discuss my vision for the flowers. When one of my bridespeople couldn't make it to the wedding, she used the flowers in another centerpiece so they didn't go to waste. Amy was very helpful in allowing me to visualize my color scheme, and made great suggestions about the size of arrangements and variety of flowers. She also added a personal touch by incorporating pieces of my mother's dress into the bouquets at our request. If you want to see inspiration for Amy's masterpieces, check out: http://read.uberflip.com/i/438368-jan-feb-2015. People who came to my wedding said that they had never seen such stunning flowers before, and I am spoiled for flowers for the rest of my life!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Megan · Married on 06/10/2016

We absolutely loved working with Amy. The final result was stunning and she was so sweet to handle all our pre-wedding stressing! Our guests were so complimentary of our table settings and reception design and I couldn't have loved my bouquet any more. The flower girls' hand-made flower crowns were precious and she really went out of her way to help our special day be what we dreamed it would be. Lovely to work with - highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Luna Moss FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings