Lueur Beauti Makeup

Chicago, IL View map

Lueur Beauti is an on-location Hair & Makeup company, we make you feel confident and look your best on one of the most important days of your life. We work passionately and efficiently to ensure you and your bridal party are picture perfect. featured on The Knot, New Jersey Bride, Wisconsin Bride, Lakeshore in Love and many other publications. We worked on set with celebrities, models and private clients, as well as brands like Bare Minerals, Henri Bendel, Anthropologie, Axe, and many others.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

1 User photo

Jj Married on 01/23/2022

Rana is the BEST! Hands down!!!!

If you want to feel like a million bucks on your special day (whether that be your wedding, engagement, birthday, date night, or just because) RANA IS THE BEST!!!! From the moment I messaged her, I was so impressed with how prompt, cordial, and bubble she was (and we hadn't even met yet). She listened to my ideas and when we did our trial, she knocked it out of the ballpark styling my hair and doing my makeup. As we got closer to the wedding, I wanted to make my look a bit more glam, and Rana was totally on the same page. Her communication and organization made everything run so smoothly. On my wedding day, she made my entire bridal group look even more stunning than they already look. MY GOSH did she make me look EXACTLY how I always envisioned: She gave me a glamorous, beautiful look, but I still looked like myself and felt every bit a glowing bride. I cannot recommend her enough!!!! One of the easiest and BEST decisions I made - LOVE YOU, RANA!!!!!
  • Allison
    Allison D. Married on 05/22/2021

Rana is queen

There are simply no words to describe how absolutely incredible Rana and her team is.
    Not only was everyone extremely talented and wonderful to work with, but Rana was so incredibly responsive with all my emails and put all my planning anxiety at ease. She was truly one of my favorite vendors to work with and I am so beyond grateful and lucky to have her be a part of my wedding day. It is so apparent she is passionate about what she does and she's just overall an absolute gem of a human being. She totally turned my vision to a reality and made me feel like an absolute BOMBSHELL on my wedding day.
    The whole team arrived early and on time (for like a 5am start time) ready to get AFTER IT with me, my 8 bridesmaids, flower girl, and 2 moms. There is no one else I'd trust for hair and makeup for my wedding day!!! If I could rate a million stars, I would.
    Monua Married on 10/14/2016
    Rana has magical fingers let me tell you! I have went to her numerous of times for weddings, parties, girls night out and many more. If you have no idea what look you want for hair or makeup she will give you a fabulous style that you have never seen on your self and you will fall in LOVE! Every time i leave her i feel amazing and more beautiful than when i first got there. If you need magic done Rana is the one to go to! Love you soo much and Thank you for all your great work in advance. Cant wait for my next occasion !!

3605 N Western Ave Chicago, IL, 60618
Location of (Lueur Beauti Makeup)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding