Pacific Film House

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

We pride ourselves in capturing all the beautiful moments of your special day with class and professionalism, while providing our own special touch to each and every frame.
Every couple has their own unique story, every location has its own atmosphere and appearance. Our combined knowledge and expertise help us prepares for these variables, ensuring your final cut to be spectacular. Our mission is to capture all the remarkable memories on your beautiful day in a way you never imagined.
Pacific Film House would be honored to be a part of your story.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Multi. Locations
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    Dee M. Married on 02/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most cherished memory from our day is being able to relive it with our wedding video!! Tatiana is the best and you will not regret booking her!

I’d like to start by saying that Tatiana was absolutely amazing! Like most couples, we waited to book a videographer in the last weeks leading up to our wedding. I found Tatiana through The Knot, quickly set up a Zoom meeting with her and immediately booked her shortly after. She was SO easy to work with — extremely kind, timely, professional and unbelievably talented. When our wedding day came, I never felt overwhelmed with the video, photos etc. All vendors worked very well together and working with Tatiana ran so smoothly and flawlessly, it felt very natural. From the getting ready during the day portion, to the ceremony details, cocktail hour and reception, she captured every single heartfelt, beautiful and even the fun moments in the most perfect way. She posted a sneak peek 1 day after our wedding and 2 days later, she had a reel and a 1-minute teaser!! Yes, all within 2 days and we have not stopped watching it. Please do not overthink it and book Tatiana! She is the best!!
    Mariah Married on 01/02/2022

Amazing Wedding Videographer!

At first, I was skeptical about getting a videographer on our wedding day. I have searched tons of videographer on different wedding sites but it’s either out of our budget or the edit is just not my style.

I came across Pacific Film House and immediately loved her sample works. I am so glad I made the decision to book with Tatiana. She is sweet and easy to work with, she rarely directed us, which I love because everything on film came natural.

On the wedding day, she kept herself low-key but really captured the vibe and feelings of everyone. Her editing is also topnotch, my friends and family messaged me how much they loved the wedding video! If you are thinking twice of getting a videographer, I’ll say it’s worth it, especially with Tatiana!

Pacific Film House's reply:

Mariah, thank you so much for your feedback! It was a pleasure to film your beautiful wedding. This is absolutely true - I prefer to stay low-key when I film weddings, in order to get natural emotions.
    Megan Married on 05/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tatiana went above and beyond to capture our wedding day beautifully. We loved working with her and her creative shots displayed our wedding better than I could have imagined! It was such a joy to watch back and everyone involved with the wedding enjoyed working with her as well. We searched high and low for the perfect videographer and I'm so happy to have found LoveStyle Films.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Pacific Film House 1
Exclusive

Los Angeles, CA, 90013
Location of (Pacific Film House)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding