Seattle, WA 98103 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Loves Me Flowers

Loves Me Flowers is a full service wedding and special event floral design company for the greater Seattle, Washington area. Whether your event is an intimate wine party for 50 or a cultural celebration for 500, Loves Me Flowers will create an environment that is full of beauty, glamour and ambiance.

How it all got started…

Who would have ever guessed that a small sketch on a scrap of paper would have transformed an idea into a career? Kendra was 15 years old when she started her first job in a flower shop in Eastern Washington. She continued working in flower shops all through high school as well as through college as this was a familiar part-time job. Kendra's original career goal was to be a high school Art Teacher. Kendra earned a Bachelor's in Fine Art and Education from Central Washington University. Fortunately, a few years later her career found her. Loves Me Flowers was created in 2000 from a sketch of a flower with a few falling petals…

LaViePhotography70
LaViePhotography70

27 Reviews for Loves Me Flowers

• Marcia

Marcia · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfectly captured my vision!

Kendra exceeded my expectations at every step of the process for my wedding! She is a pleasure to work with, prompt with communication, and a truly talented florist.
    I wanted fresh flowers that were in season and an overall simple elegant look, and with little guidance Kendra captured exactly what I was going for. I was blown away.
    I absolutely loved working with Kendra and highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Jeremy · Married on 03/08/2017

Just Thanks!!!!!! First class service!! highly reccomended !! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Catherine · Married on 07/30/2016

Kendra was a dream to work with! We had a very specific vision of our special day and Kendra understood exactly what we were looking for. She was incredibly thoughtful and kind. We met on a couple of occasions and never felt pressured to spend more than our budget which is more than I can say about the other florists we met!

Not only that but Kendra was extremely detail oriented. We loved that she brought in a test trial of the centerpiece for the walk-through. This was super helpful as we ended up making minor tweaks such as the vase shape. It was so nice to be able to envision the wedding day!

And the flowers were incredible works of art! She is truly an artist, and spent the time on our wedding day to ensure everything looked perfect. My only regret is that I couldn't find my wedding bouquet to keep!

Sent on 07/02/2017