Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19122 Map · Phone number

About Lovelily Studio

Lovelily Studio is a custom design and stationary company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Your wedding invitations are more than a formality. They deliver to guests a first glance at your wedding theme, and help them get almost as excited as you about the big day. The creative designers and passionate customer service team at Lovelily Studio will ensure your wedding invitations make the right first impression for your guests. They provide a stress-free experience to make your individualized invitations the best they can be.

Lovelily Studio creates one of a kind wedding invitations for all types of weddings. They take your wedding day vision, tone, color scheme, and ideal budget and create invitations that fit your needs exactly. You’ll receive several digital samples, and will be able to choose from them your wedding invitation. Lovelily Studio offers other wedding stationary, including:

• Programs and menus
  • Escort cards and table numbers
  • His and Her/Mrs. and Mr. signage

img9210
0a7c892db6a7cfaf LoveLilly 7

9 Reviews for Lovelily Studio

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! Kelly created absolutely beautiful custom invitations for my ceremony and reception, as well as some other paper goods and accents for my wedding (menus, etc.). All my guests commented on how beautiful the invitations were and how unique!
    Working with Kelly is a breeze - she's incredibly nice and creative, taking all of the ideas and concepts we discussed and crafting a number of original designs for us to choose from. At any point in the process, up until the day she printed, we could change fonts or pictures or colors or wording, so she is also super flexible. I recommend taking a look at some of the previous work she has done on her instagram, because she has created some really wonderful designs. In fact, our invitations were inspired by another couple's wedding table numbers! I really can't recommend working with her enough - you will definitely be floored by what she creates for you.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Sheena · Married on 01/19/2018

Kelly designed the most perfect table "numbers" for my wedding! I specifically didn't want standard table numbers because I heard rumors that old people get offended with high numbered tables (not entirely sure how true this actually is but I believed it). My husband and I are both realtors in Philly so I thought it would be fun to do table "neighborhoods" instead of numbers. I came to Kelly with my scattered thought process/ideas and what she designed and sent back was so perfect, meticulous and unique. My husband had very little opinions/feedback throughout the planning process but when he saw what Kelly created he was like "wow that's actually really cool!"- it might not seem like much but trust me, that's a lot from him! She even went as far to add personal touches specific to us that I didn't even think of myself. I should also mention that I threw this on her at the absolute last minute (don't be like me) and she worked her butt off to get it done in time! Aside from her talent, she is an overall wonderful AND HILARIOUS person! I can't say enough good things about her! In fact, I loved her so much that I begged her to crash my wedding.

Sent on 03/02/2018
  • User4561894 · 1+ year ago

I had such a hard time finding an invitation for my wedding that had everything I wanted on it. Kelly was so easy to work with and so incredibly patient! After speaking briefly she sent me a mood board so that we could make sure we were on the same page. Somehow she managed to pluck my perfect invitation out of my head and into reality! She does such beautiful work, and promptly answered every question I had. The price was reasonable, and now I have custom invitations and thank yous! I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Award

Lovelily Studio FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19122 See on map