Jersey City, NJ 07305 Map · Phone number

About LoveandBondPhotobooth

Established in 2012

It all began with a passion for photography that led us to start our own photo booth. We just love the idea of making great memories with your love ones on your perfect event and leaving with a great piece of souvenir. With that said we started our own photobooth Business called LoveandbondPhotobooth.

Grab the people you love and bond with them in our Love & Bond photo booth as you capture the good times, joy, and laughter and turn them into memories you'll never forget! Birthdays, wedding, corporate events, private parties, etc. You name it!

Follow LoveandBondPhotobooth on

05 31221516
01 17215647

6 Reviews for LoveandBondPhotobooth

judy · event on: 10/13/2013

I had Love and bond Photobooth for my nephew's Dedication. They are very professional and the quality of pictures are good. All of our guests enjoy the photobooth and the staffs were very friendly. I would definitely get their services for the futures events. Keep up the good work.

• Y

Yves · Married on 06/29/2013

We received exquisite service from Loveandbondphotobooth on the day of our event. Our guest were very thrilled to have multiple pictures taken, along with accessories provided by vendor. Some of our guests even forgot they were at a wedding. The staff were very professional, punctual, and impressive. Over all, they left us with real memoires of our special day. Not to mention, they adapted to our multicultural event. They undoubtedly get a 5 star rating from me.

Y.H.R.

Joanne · event on: 12/29/2012

I booked Love & Bond photobooth for my daughter's 1st birthday party at my home. Despite of the snowstorm, Jude and his assistant arrived there safely. It was a great hit for the young and old ones. The photos were printed with great quality. Even to this day, I still see the pics from the photobooth on the refrigerators of my parents and in-laws. It is a wonderful keepsake and addition to any event. This company is highly recommended.

LoveandBondPhotobooth FAQ