MGPstudios

Myrtle Beach, SC View map Visit website
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

MGPstudios is a production company based in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, servicing North Carolina, South Carolina, New York, and New Jersey that specializes in bespoke wedding videos. They will take a traditional and cinematic approach to film your special day so they can authentically tell your love story. Their team will work hard to capture every genuine emotion and candid moment, so you can have a wedding video you will cherish for years to come.

MGPstudios will happily travel to your venue to film your momentous occasion. They can work additional hours and provide multiple cameras so no precious moment goes unseen. With a variety of wedding packages to choose from, you are certain to find what you need for your marital event. Their talented videographers can carry out several hours of filming and can cover pre-marital events, ceremonies, and receptions. Some of the services and products offered by MGPstudios include:

• Save-the-date videos
  • High-definition videos
  • Full feature films
  • DVDs
  • USB flash drives

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

Add'l Hours
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

DVD
USB Flash Drive
    Sierra A. Married on 11/08/2021

Marc was amazing!

I couldn't of had a better experience with any other photographer! Marc was amazing. He was so patient with my chaotic crowd and my 3 year old daughter. He let us do our own thing really unlike others. I was very happy and satisfied. I would definitely use MGP studios if I were ever back in the area again. 100% Highly recommend! Thanks again Marc and it was a pleasure working with you.
    Nicole S. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing Quality

I could not give enough credit to how amazing Mark and his team are. We hired them for our wedding to do both photography/videography, and we are beyond happy with the outcome. He had so many ideas and poses that he incorporated into our final product, and he was so easy to work with. It meant a lot as well that he was able to travel because we really wanted someone we trusted and knew. I highly recommend anyone to contact Mark for any of your photography/videography needs.

MGPstudios's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoyed working with you! Hope you have a wonderful holidays.
    Raida M. Married on 08/21/2021

My experience was wonderful

I had an amazing experience with MGP Studios. Marc was pleasant and professional
    He made my guests feel special and took amazing pictures. I would definitely recommend him to all my family and friends

Deals

MGPstudios 1
Discount

20% off total price if you book video and photo for your special day!

Pricing

MGPstudios Price Rates

Clear Pond Blvd Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577
2012890986

Sunday 10AM–6:30PM Monday 9AM–7PM Tuesday 9AM–7PM Wednesday 9AM–7PM Thursday 9AM–7PM Friday 9AM–7PM Saturday 10AM–6:30PM
Location of (MGPstudios)
Pasadena Ave Hasbrouck Heights, NJ, 07604 See on map
(201)289-0986

Sunday 10AM-6:30PM Monday 9AM–7PM Tuesday 9AM–7PM Wednesday 9AM–7PM Thursday 9AM–7PM Friday 9AM–7PM Saturday 10AM–6:30PM

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding