LoveandBondPhotobooth Reviews

6 | Jersey City, NJ

6 Reviews for LoveandBondPhotobooth

Cheysser · event on 12/18/2014

"LoveandBondPhotobooth" was just awesome! Everything that was requested/asked of them was well done and prepared for. They are very attentive and ensured that everyone was enjoying themselves! Their goal was to make sure every smile, laugh, wink, funny face, etc. were captured and they did just that! Everyone at the event was pleased with their services! We enjoyed all the props and just being able to be in the spotlight for the evening. With that being said, LoveandBondPhotobooth is one of the greatest Photobooths out there. They are there to work with you and make it happen!

Thank you LoveandBondPhotobooth for an EPIC night!

From the R2Net Family!

Sent on 12/19/2014

judy · event on 10/13/2013

I had Love and bond Photobooth for my nephew's Dedication. They are very professional and the quality of pictures are good. All of our guests enjoy the photobooth and the staffs were very friendly. I would definitely get their services for the futures events. Keep up the good work.

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • Y

Yves · Married on 06/29/2013

We received exquisite service from Loveandbondphotobooth on the day of our event. Our guest were very thrilled to have multiple pictures taken, along with accessories provided by vendor. Some of our guests even forgot they were at a wedding. The staff were very professional, punctual, and impressive. Over all, they left us with real memoires of our special day. Not to mention, they adapted to our multicultural event. They undoubtedly get a 5 star rating from me.

Y.H.R.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Elmer · event on 01/28/2013

I hired these guys through recommendation from a friend and I am so glad I had them for my son's first birthday!! Aside from my son, the people at LoveandBond Photobooth were really fun and made the party! People, old and young, really enjoyed themselves with the various props they provide while taking pictures. The template they created for my son was creatively cute. They are very professional and really want to make your experience memoriable!!

I highly recommend LoveandBond Photobooth for any occassion!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Joanne · event on 12/29/2012

I booked Love & Bond photobooth for my daughter's 1st birthday party at my home. Despite of the snowstorm, Jude and his assistant arrived there safely. It was a great hit for the young and old ones. The photos were printed with great quality. Even to this day, I still see the pics from the photobooth on the refrigerators of my parents and in-laws. It is a wonderful keepsake and addition to any event. This company is highly recommended.

Sent on 07/01/2013

N · Married on 03/01/2014

Love & Bond are excellent! They are friendly and professional. Our event was a huge success because of them. They understood what I wanted and the finished product was phenomenal. Every phone call was returned, every concern was handled. The props I requested were available and they even matched my theme.

Anyone considering a photobooth should use Love & Bond.

Sent on 03/13/2014