Long Branch, NJ 07740 Map · Phone number

1360706131264jasonnicole
jasonnicole

11 Reviews for Love Sylvia Photography

Katherine · Married on 04/18/2014

Sylvia is a phenomenal photographer! She is very professional, punctual, and flexible. I changed the spot where I wanted to have my wedding pictures taken about three different times and Sylvia helped me out with my choice. She called me and gave me some ideas and I was able to send pictures of different spots to her via text. She was very patient with me and helped me so much. Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous. She has an amazing eye. She is a talented photographer and artist. Sylvia is someone I would recommend to everyone I know!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Katie · Married on 03/29/2014

We could not be any happier with Sylvia's work. Our wedding day was captured in such a way that we will always look back at our photos and be able to feel what a beautiful day it was.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Sara · Married on 03/09/2014

I was VERY VERY pleased with Sylvia's work, her attention to detail was impeccable and while I know she was at my wedding (from all of the beautiful photographs) I did not feel like I was shuffled around by her, she was simply there to capture the moment and she did so wonderfully. I will and have recommended her to multiple of my friends, and multiple have already asked who my photographer was because of our beautiful photos. I could not be more pleased that we had Sylvia as our wedding photographer, I would also highly recommend doing an engagement shoot with her. It made me feel so much more at ease on my actual wedding day, I was instantly calmed by when she arrived. I cannot say enough good things about her and her work.

Sent on 04/22/2014