Love Stories by Smitty

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Love Stories by Smitty offers both wedding photography and/or videography for one of the most beautiful days in your life. The owner and lead photographer/cinematographer, Bryan Smith, provides a professional, stress-free, and personable experience for all his couples which allows him to document the day in the most compelling way. He understands that these aren't just images. They are apart of your legacy and the evidence you will leave behind for the generations coming up after you.

His editorial and photojournalism style of photography allows couples to be themselves.

Love Stories by Smitty specializes in elopements, weddings, and engagement photography. We provide clients with a number of services to choose from. Some of the services and products we offer are:

• Second Photographer
  • Phone Consultations
  • Albums & Prints
  • Canvases
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Boudoir Shoot
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Ngozi G. Married on 12/13/2020

Bryan was incredibly professional and took the best pictures!

Wow, if I could write this review 1000 times I would. Bryan was amazing, from the consultations we had before had, to helping me pick a package that was within budget, to being so accommodating, to his amazing quality of work. Bryan was the best photographer I could have asked for, for my wedding. A wedding Is super important and the photos are always a highlight. I received 500 edited pictures and they were ALL TOP QUALITY. I would recommend Bryan for any occasion and for all your events. He will deliver!!! I’m so thankful for his presence at my wedding because I am still in awe with the pictures he provided.
  • Melodie
    Melodie Married on 12/28/2019

Exceptional

Bryan is a brilliant photographer! He is extremely professional, polite, friendly, and thorough while also ensuring the comfort of all involved parties. His dedication to producing top quality images is unmatched. Every shoot with Bryan is an amazing and memorable experience as he goes above and beyond to capture his clients at their best. I highly recommend his services; he is my go-to for photoshoots for any and all occasions.
    Lori Married on 07/07/2013

Bryan is one of the most professional photographer I’ve meet

Brian Smith is one of the best upcoming photographer in the state of Florida. He was concerned about every aspect of this photo shoot, he made me and my husband feel very comfortable and allowed us to experience a photo shoot like never before. I

Deals

Love Stories by Smitty 1
Exclusive
Love Stories by Smitty 2
Discount

We're kicking off September with a nice special. So what does this mean for you?

That means for a limited time only, we will apply 20% off to any wedding collection you choose.

Keep in mind, this is an exclusive offer for our Wedding Wire/The Knot couples. If you are interested, we will send over a brochure so you could choose a collection you may be interested in. Once that is submitted, we'll schedule a call to determine whether we are a good fit.

1377 NW 40th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33313
954-800-2620
Location of (Love Stories by Smitty)

Love Stories by Smitty frequently asked questions

What photography services does Love Stories by Smitty include in the starting price?

Love Stories by Smitty includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Trash The Dress
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Love Stories by Smitty include in their most popular wedding package?

Love Stories by Smitty includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Love Stories by Smitty offer?

Love Stories by Smitty offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Love Stories by Smitty offer?

Love Stories by Smitty offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Love Stories by Smitty offer for wedding events?

Love Stories by Smitty offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Love Stories by Smitty and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Love Stories by Smitty is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Love Stories by Smitty offer?

Love Stories by Smitty currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding