Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Love Light Lens

Sincerely with Love Light Lens

I’m a wedding and lifestyle photographer here in Portland and love to explore the PNW in every single corner. I love what unique locations and the pure beauty of sunlight or foggy mornings bring to photographs. And I’ve always looked at the world and people in a creative, introspective way. You could say I look at life through a lens even when I’m not behind the camera.

My favorite life event to photograph? Weddings! Each and every wedding is different. No matter the current trends or styles, your wedding is completely your own. The moments in between those lines on the schedule, those secret smiles and whispers, and running up a hill to catch a sunset photo when your guests aren't looking.

Pure bliss.

Available for travel worldwide. The photos above are from a recent wedding in Ireland I was lucky to be the photographer for!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Kayla was absolutely perfect! She is AMAZING and the photos are breathtaking! She made the whole experience fun and memorable. Fantastic photographer and an amazing person. She had so many wonderful ideas for the photos and was wonderful at capturing the feel and the spirit of our wedding. I have gotten so many wonderful comments and compliments from family and friends regarding the quality and beauty of the photographs Kayla took. Numerous people have told us how perfectly she capturing the love between me and my now husband. "The look" of love between us was capturing perfectly. My mother, who is a divorcee and not a sappy individual, told me that Kayla's photos "Made her believe in love again."

If you are looking for a photographer, you won't find someone as wonderful as Kayla. I honestly, can't speak highly enough of her. She was everything we had hoped for and so much more. She instantly felt like family and made the experience wonderful. Being a couple of dorky scientists, we were a little awkward, but Kayla helped us loosen up so quickly and have a wonderful time. The pictures are wonderful and I will gladly have her help with all of our special moments in life.

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints

If you are looking for authentic, gorgeous photos, a warm, fun, and calming personality, and a tremendous value, book Kayla now!!!
She has become our family photographer over the last six months, and I can't wait to see what memories she perfectly captures for us in the future! I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you for so much love on our wedding!!! You're the best!

Profile Picture Juan, 3/16/17, 10 Reviews

220x220 sq 1392410550104 9d01w1ik5awnf7m158
220x220 sq 1392410555353 ipefxt7en00uuwo58
220x220 sq 1392410565603 tlttlbzv5b3g9cg658

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Every photo by Love Light Lens is just magical! Check out their online portfolio!

Kayla is an exceptionally talented photographer! Her talent, professionalism, and personality sets her apart as a true professional and a joy to work with. I highly recommend her for any event or photography need.

From the moment I greeted Kayla on the job, to the end of the event, she was a gentle and thoughtful person. Kayla possesses excellent communication skills, and work ethic, which made any potential challenge to coordinate capturing moments together, absolutely seamless and stress free. She was a pleasure to work alongside and demonstrated excellent teamwork, professionalism and flexibility throughout the day. Kayla has an innovative artistic eye, which explains her exquisite photography! She gladly accepted any special requests or challenges with grace, always maintaining a calm and confident demeanor. I highly recommend hiring Love Light Lens as your wedding photographer; rest assured she will exceed your expectations!

Portland, OR 97202   See On Map