Lovettsville, VA 20180 Map · Phone number

About Love Knot Photo

Oh, hello! We're Ronnie Alicia, siblings and photographers at Love Knot Photo.

As our name (hopefully) implies, we specialize in weddings and engagements. Our approach to your wedding day is simple: to tell the story you would want your grandkids to know. You're ridiculously in love, and your photos should show it! Without getting too cheesy here, we'll capture those raw emotions, from the first moment the groom sees his bride (or groom - we support all love here) for the very first time, to the joy the newlyweds are feeling as we take their first photos together as a married couple. And let's not forget the details - you paid a lot for that dress/ring/shoes/flowers/everything else, so why not have photographic memory of them? After all, they're a part of the story, too.

Ronnie lives in New Jersey. Alicia lives in Virginia. Despite that, when booking LKP, you get two photographers, not one. This also widens our operating area to service couples in New Jersey, Virginia, and in between.

Love Knot Photo was officially established in 2012, but our experience goes beyond that. Questions? Just ask. We hope that you'll check out our website and invite us to be a part of your special day.

Alicia and Ronnie

Love Knot Photo 1
Love Knot Photo 2
Love Knot Photo 3

Tricia · Married on 06/02/2018

Alicia and her partner did an amazing job of capturing every, single, special moment of our wedding day! Thank you LoveKnot Photos for making us feel so comfortable in our wedding pictures and helping us make memories we will never forget! We would HIGHLY recommend LoveKnot Photos if you are looking for a wedding photographer!

Love Knot Photo 4
    Sent on 06/23/2018

Megan · Married on 02/18/2018

Alicia is the best! Look no further for the best wedding photographer team there is! I was introduced to Alicia through my college roommate and I’m so glad she connected us. Alicia’s personal style and vision for photography meshed well with what I was looking for – bright, vibrant, fun, and candid. Take a look at her official website and you’ll see what make Alicia so special – she’s a down to earth, quirky chick who’s looking to make you look good on your wedding day! And damn, that she did! We just got our wedding photos back and I can’t stop looking at them! My husband and I don’t really like taking pictures and aren’t really comfortable in front of cameras. In fact, I’m known as a “good selfie taker”…because I know I can set the frame when I’m taking a selfie…otherwise I’m just not interested in pics of myself! BUT – Alicia helped us both get over our fears and captured our wedding so well.

Preparing for the wedding with Alicia was a breeze – as she knows all the right questions to ask to ensure you’re getting the most out of your photography. From what’s important to every little piece of logistics – she’s got you covered via her fun and easy to use prep-surveys. Also included in most (all I think?) of Alicia’s packages is a pre- or post- wedding couple’s photo shoot. You can use it as an engagement shoot if you want, but you don’t have to. We used childhood pics for our “Save the Dates” but did cash in for our couples shoot pre-wedding and we’re glad we did. It helped get us comfortable in front of the camera and we were able to get to know Alicia before the big day. We live in NYC so we picked a weekend when both me and my now husband were in towns…and of course it was raining! We didn’t want to postpone (likely to after the wedding given schedules!) so we made the best of it and went to a local brewery to take pictures. I’m so glad we did – Alicia was a pro at navigating our last minute change of plans the photos are stunning!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Brooke · Married on 10/22/2017

We loved Alicia from the first time we met her via Skype. She answered all of my crazy late night questions and eased my nerves with a fantastic timeline for our big day. Alicia and Ronnie stuck to the timeline (bless them because I am so incredibly type A), did not try to over pose us but were there to give guidance as needed, and got amazing photos throughout the day without being all up in our faces all day/night. Our photos turned out amazing and are worth every penny.

Love Knot Photo 5
    Love Knot Photo 6
    Sent on 02/18/2018

Love Knot Photo FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums