4925 Boonsboro Road, Lynchburg, VA 24503 Map · Phone number

About love blooms by Doyle's

We are a full service floral boutique that specializes in Weddings and events. We serve Lynchburg and the surrounding areas. We would love to talk with you about your wedding flowers and how we can help make your dream wedding a reality!

Follow love blooms by Doyle's on

love bloom bridal bouquet 21 of 32
63fe7ece42b8fb42 LoveBloomsLogo
mixed bouquet alina thomas

22 Reviews for love blooms by Doyle's

Jennifer · Getting married on 11/20/2020

Doyle's did a beautiful job on my flowers for my wedding! They were so accommodating. Natasha helped me pick the perfect flowers and made sure the flowers and decorations that fit my budget. The people who work there are wonderful people and I would highly recommend them for any event! They do a wonderful job!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Shelley · Married on 06/02/2018

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous!! Christina was so easy to work with and by just showing her a few pictures and describing to her what I envisioned so made it come to life! We received endless compliments on the flowers and it made our wedding that much more of a fairytale. I highly recommend them to anyone getting married in this area!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2017

My husband and I got married on June 18th, and Bloom by Doyle's did our flower arrangements. They were STUNNING. I met with Christina and had no idea what type of wedding bouquet I wanted and she was able to create something so beautiful. I was absolutely in love with my bridal bouquet as well as the other flower arrangements they provided. Christina was really responsive to whatever questions I had throughout the entire process. I would recommend Bloom to anyone!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Award

love blooms by Doyle's FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,750.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Alina Thomas Photography
    Alina Thomas Photography Wedding Photographers

Blooms By Doyle's is such an amazing wedding vendor to work with and I am so excited to photograph more of her beautiful work this wedding season! -Alina Thomas Photography

• 4925 Boonsboro Road Lynchburg, 24503 See on map