love blooms by Doyle's Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Jennifer Married on 10/16/2021
    Doyle's did a beautiful job on my flowers for my wedding! They were so accommodating. Natasha helped me pick the perfect flowers and made sure the flowers and decorations that fit my budget. The people who work there are wonderful people and I would highly recommend them for any event! They do a wonderful job!
  • Erin
    Erin D. Married on 09/28/2019

So beautiful

I sent so many pictures and they provided different samples of flowers to show me in their shop to help me piece together what I wanted. They were so beautiful and willing to work with us. Very happy with the results for our wedding!

love blooms by Doyle's's reply:

So glad you were pleased! We love what we do and appreciate our customers! Hoping you are settling in to married life:)
  • John
    John T. Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!

Blooms by Doyle did an incredible job with our floral arrangements. The arbor looked amazing and full, and our table centers were top notch! Highly recommend them for any event in southwest Virginia!

love blooms by Doyle's's reply:

So glad you were pleased! Thank you for your great review. Hoping you are settling in to married life:)
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly A. Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful flowers!

Bloom by Doyle's did my flowers for my wedding. I know next to nothing about flowers but they were able to give me the wedding of my dreams by creating gorgeous floral arrangements. They were easy to work with and very responsive--and super patient for this indecisive bride! I highly recommend Bloom for any bride in the Lynchburg area- they will make your wedding gorgeous!
  • Ginny
    Ginny S. Married on 07/06/2019

Very happy!

We had a great experience with Bloom by Doyle’s! It was important to us to have lots of flowers at our wedding and Bloom helped make it happen. They were able to work with our budget to create stunning arrangements, bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. They responded quickly over email and met with us in-person to go over our vision. We loved their style from the pictures we saw in other reviews and on their website--we were so pleased with the consistent style and quality we received. The price was very reasonable and the flowers were high-quality. They lasted all day and beyond. Very happy we worked with them!

Shelley Married on 06/02/2018
    The flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous!! Christina was so easy to work with and by just showing her a few pictures and describing to her what I envisioned so made it come to life! We received endless compliments on the flowers and it made our wedding that much more of a fairytale. I highly recommend them to anyone getting married in this area!
    Ashley Married on 06/18/2017
    My husband and I got married on June 18th, and Bloom by Doyle's did our flower arrangements. They were STUNNING. I met with Christina and had no idea what type of wedding bouquet I wanted and she was able to create something so beautiful. I was absolutely in love with my bridal bouquet as well as the other flower arrangements they provided. Christina was really responsive to whatever questions I had throughout the entire process. I would recommend Bloom to anyone!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 05/20/2017
    I loved working with Love blooms by Doyle's! I showed Christina a picture of the bouquet I wanted and she knew immediately what all the flower names were! I was so impressed! on top o everything I received a "thank you" bouquet at home for choosing to work with them! All the flowers looked fresh and beautiful at the wedding. I loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone. They try to help you with your budget and have great ideas! Very talented!
  • User2357878 2+ years ago
    From meting these wonderful people at the bridal expo to my first phone call to them, they have been so helpful. I'm having a beach wedding next year, so I really had no idea where to start but they have been such a big help would recommend any couple in Lynchburg to them :)
    Brenda Married on 04/02/2016
    LOVED working with Karen! She was so knowledgeable and helpful in planning our wedding event! Days before the wedding, I called to add several additional flowers and items (rosemary and dried cotton), and she was so accommodating. Love Blooms flower shop is a gem in Boonsboro with darling gift items, wood signs, and pinterest-worthy displays! The day of the wedding was extremely windy at Sorella Farms, yet all of the trellis flowers stayed put, and were beyond our expectations! Thank you, Karen and Love Blooms by Doyle, for making our wedding exactly as we anticipated! ~Holton-Wetzel Wedding 4/2/16
    Erika Married on 06/13/2015
    When I first contacted Doyle's about wedding flowers I was nervous because presentation of them is key. I had received an email that the original lady putting ours together no longer worked there like 3 months before the wedding. That made me so nervous of how it would look. I must say I absolutely loved them! They even cut some of my mom's wedding dress to wrap around my bouquet and added a few other memories to it. They went above and beyond my expectations. So glad I went with them!
    Erin Married on 05/24/2015
    Everyone at Blooms by Doyle was wonderful to work with. Karen Edwards took our ideas and Pintrest boards and created floral designs even more beautiful than we ever could have imagined. They were always very responsive and helpful - especially considering I live fourteen hours away. I could not have asked for a better experience with a floral designer. I would highly recommend them for any event, and deeply appreciate everything they did to make the wedding absolutely stunning.
    Kermitra Married on 03/14/2015
    I did not use a lot of live flowers for my wedding ceremony or reception, but I decided the Thursday before my (Saturday) wedding I wanted a live bouquet. I called Doyle's and the answer was YES to EVERY question I had. I went and picked the bouquet up the next day and it was beyond perfect! I was pleased from start to finish and I'll refer them to anyone looking for wedding flowers. They work with you and deliver EXACTLY what you want!!!
    Katie Married on 11/02/2014
    Bloom by Doyle's did such an amazing job constructing gorgeous floral arrangements for our wedding reception! They were gorgeous open florals, they arrived on time, and the set up was flawless. Thank you so much for all your hard work and the beautiful presentation! We wouldn't have changed a thing!
    Holly Married on 07/27/2014
    I loved my wedding flowers from love blooms by Doyle's! They were beautiful and my mom raves about them every chance she gets. Natasha was very friendly and patient with me as I tried to figure out the details of what vases/containers I wanted, and even offered some really unique ideas which I ended up using! She is also helpful when it comes to providing information on how to save here and there, such as which flowers are less expensive and which are more costly. On my wedding day, Debbie set everything up beautifully, and made sure to check with me about my decision whether to have my flowers decorating the gazebo, or placed inside, since there was a high chance of rain. I took a risk and it did not rain, and the flowers on the gazebo definitely took the beauty of the wedding to the next level! I think flowers are one of the most important aspects of the visual appeal of a wedding, and love blooms by Doyle's did a wonderful job—the flowers themselves, the colors, the arrangements—they even did the real flowers on my cake. They were great to work with, and I had a very stress-free experience with them! :) I would recommend them!
    Amanda Married on 07/19/2014
    We chose Blooms by Doyle's for our wedding flowers (wedding and rehearsal) and they were absolutely stunning! I do not know much about flowers so they were so helpful with choosing the right flowers, colors, style, etc. To this day I wish I could've kept my flowers "real" and have them on display in my house. I was in love with my flowers they were so gorgeous! Everyone at Blooms was so nice and helpful. It was very easy working with Natasha and back and forth communication made everything so easy. They were also very quick to see you! I would definitely request Blooms by Doyle's to anyone!
    Erica Married on 07/05/2014
    Love Blooms by Doyle's were amazing! I was an out of town bride planning my wedding in the Lynchburg area and they made it so easy for me to plan my florals. Debbie and Natasha were absolutely amazing! They were able to take my thoughts and a few photos and bring my image to life. I couldn't have been more pleased with the way out florals turned out!
    Martha (. Married on 06/08/2014
    The staff was friendly and professional. They listened carefully to our ideas, while contributing suggestions and feedback. All questions were answered promptly. Delivery and set-up were on time. All arrangements were fresh, attractive and exactly what we had hoped for. We were very pleased with every aspect of our business with this organization.
  • User1374686 2+ years ago
    I had a wonderful experience working with Natasha Coan at Blooms by Doyle's! She offered many great suggestions and delivered beautiful flowers for my wedding day!
  • Jaime
    Jaime Married on 06/07/2008
    I think Doyle's did an excellent job!! We did not want anything big and expansive, and we were trying to save money. Well, when I received the flowers, I believe the florist went above and beyond what was asked! I did not ask for a tossing bouquet to save money, and they included one for free! They also made the bouquets MUCH bigger than I asked (again, to save money) and everything looked amazing! I am so glad I picked them, and they delivered for only $10 extra. That was a HUGE help on the day of the wedding! I would recommend to EVERYONE getting married! They were wonderful!!!
    I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers!! :) The woman who helped me even gave me the idea of pew bows, which I ordered (not because she pressured me, as a lot of wedding vendors do) and I am glad I got them because they made the church look 100 times better!! :)
  • Carson
    Carson Married on 10/14/2017
    Everything looked great when it arrived! The only negative was that the bridal bouquet was incorrect. We had asked for variegated colored sunflowers and we got a full bouquet of just yellow sunflowers in the bridal bouquet. However it still looked beautiful and I was very satisfied. Their customer service was always great!
  • User2078088 2+ years ago
    Love Blooms by Doyle's provided the most lovely flowers for my wedding. They are so flexible and work with you to provide exactly what you want for your special day. Their delivery and set-up was prompt and accurate to the pictures that I provided for them. You can definitely trust that they will do their very best to provide exactly what you want. I definitely recommend this florist!
    Sarah Married on 01/23/2016
    Karen was SO helpful in capturing my vision, putting it to paper, and then translating that to flower arrangements (I usually have a hard time communicating my vision to other people!). Every suggestion she made was right in line with what I had pictured for our day. She was easy to talk to and was even able and willing to provide all of my wedding flowers 2 days early with just a day's notice after an impending snow storm made our originally planned date impossible. She had everything ready as we discussed 2 days earlier than planned and everything was beautiful and right in line with the vision and atmosphere I had in mind for our day.
    Jenna Married on 05/06/2017

Pretty if not exactly what you envisioned, missing some items paid for

Like a lot of brides on here I was very specific about my vision. I sent several pictures and even referenced work they had done at other weddings for what I was looking for. Christina was very helpful and easy to work with but it appears there was some communication issues between what we ordered and paid for and what was delivered. I ordered cake flowers which were not received but I didn’t realize until just before the ceremony start. I was also short a corsage for my step mother. I realized this early enough to address it with the ladies who delivered and set up and they said there was nothing they could do. This was an awkward encounter I wish I’d been spared that day.
    Lauren Married on 08/29/2015
    Beautiful flowers! Only issue was I chose hydrangeas as a large part of my wedding and the guys flowers were wilted almost immediately. When I spoke with them initially they told me they would put a piece of wet cotton ball under each one to keep them moist but that didn't happen. Otherwise then rest of the arrangements were stunning! I had some issues with response because there was a change of personnel while I was planning but once that was figured out all was well!