427 Heartleaf Terrace SE, Leesburg, VA 20175 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,300
Availability Check your date

About Alina Thomas Photography

Hi, I'm Alina! I'm a Northern Virginia wedding photographer based in Leesburg, Va who specializes in engagement, wedding, and anniversary photography for modern couples. Whether you're planning an Estate, Vineyard, or Plantation wedding, I'd love to get to know you and learn more about your wedding! Head over to my website and fill out my contact form! Can't wait to hear from you! www.alinathomas.com

Follow Alina Thomas Photography on

Alina Thomas Photography 7
  • Ashton

Ashton Martin · Getting married on 03/04/2021

April 27, 2019 wedding

I have shed tears, I’ve laughed, I’ve smiled. Alina did a phenomenal job and you were worth every single penny. I couldn’t imagine having anyone else do those photos. We have the most amazing pictures to remember our day. She was everywhere but also nowhere!! She somehow captured moments I either already forgot about or didn’t know about so it’s so fun to see those! She is amazing and any couple is blessed to have her as their photographer.

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Alina Thomas Photography 8

Leah · Married on 07/13/2019

Exceeded expectations

You and your husband were such a pleasure to work with and I’m so thankful that you were the one who took our pics on our special day. I’ll always remember you ♥️♥️

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Alina Thomas Photography 9
    Alina Thomas Photography 10
    Alina Thomas Photography 11
    Alina Thomas Photography 12
    Alina Thomas Photography 13

Elizabeth Barley · Married on 10/27/2018

Book Her While You Can!

I met Alina when she photographed my friend's wedding a few years back, and was so impressed with her work. Not only did I get to see her beautiful pictures, but I also got to interact with her and see how talented she is at her craft. Fast forward a few years later, I was so excited to learn she lived closer to me. She was the first vendor, and only photographer I considered. It was an easy choice! Alina was so accommodating to our unique wedding situation with having our ceremony and reception in different states!

Alina is genuine, creative, and kind. She has a gentle spirit, but a down-to-business work ethic. She helped keep us on schedule for our wedding day, and made us feel so comfortable throughout everything. Having her shoot some engagement pictures was the best because we got to know her and she got to know us. She kept in touch with us throughout our entire engagement season, despite how crazy things can be. She is so easy to talk to, responds to emails quickly, and willing to listen to all your ideas and wishes. Her professional demeanor is refreshing.

Booking Alina for your wedding is a no-brainer! You will not regret it. She is a fantastic photographer, and a wonderful person. Your pictures will be stunning, and your guests will comment on how kind, non-invasive, and talented she is! Thank you, Alina, for all your amazing work!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Alina Thomas Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Sorella Farms
    Sorella Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Alina Thomas is an angel and artist combined! You will love working with her before, during, and after your wedding. She not only produces beautiful images of your special day that you can treasure forever, but her sweet personality will make a great addition to the atmosphere of your wedding.

• 427 Heartleaf Terrace SE Leesburg, 20175 See on map