Love at First Sight

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

The big day is coming up, you're finally making that lifelong commitment but it seems that everyone wants to sell you something. No one takes a moment to understand what makes this special for you. Love at First Sight, we help to create a product that captures your spirit. We care because we've been there and believe that everyone deserves to have their story heard.

We know as you read through the countless different companies on The Knot / Wedding Wire, the first thing you are doing is checking the price and seeing what fits your budget perfectly. However, we strongly believe in a personal connection with our clients. Most people don't realize that hiring a videographer or photographer will alter the way they remember the day, and sometimes don't realize the amount of gear or style of shooting some companies may use. We really recommend learning about the vendors you choose, and we try to make ourselves at transparent as possible for that very reason.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Somee
    Somee K. Married on 10/09/2021

Highly recommend!!!

I am one happy bride!! Our video gave me all the feels. Oh my heart, I love it so much!! Zac did an incredible job capturing the little details, the smiles, the laughter, the special looks exchanged between my husband and I. Our video is just so heartwarming and special. This will be cherished for the rest of our lives and we will watch it every year on our anniversary. I understand why it is so important to have videography. It is the only way that you can relive your special day. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our wedding day in such a beautiful, artistic way. You have been a joy to work with!
    Gabby S. Married on 08/07/2021

Absolutely phenomenal!

I would give them 10 stars if I could! Zac was absolutely amazing to work with. He made the whole process so easy it was almost effortless on our part. If there was a particular shot we wanted he accommodated it without question. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Love at First Sight to anyone looking for videography work. If we ever need any future videography done I will without a doubt be using them. Thank you Zac for capturing our day and spending it with us.

Love at First Sight's reply:

😍😍 we can’t wait for you to see the highlight video!! It was such a beautiful day and you two were absolutely adorable! :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30324
2072982214
Location of (Love at First Sight)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding